Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 3975

Thread: Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Dadgum, RTT. That green... Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Nice one Robert!
    Thanks guys!! That light green is Rustoleum’s “Woodland Light Green”. I was surprised at well it came out.

@Jedi_Guy: Have you seen the new Rustoleum “Army Green”? It’s pretty light colored - lighter than the Woodland Light Green. It kind of reminds me of the light green color of the wretched Army ACU.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    @Jedi_Guy: Have you seen the new Rustoleum “Army Green”? It’s pretty light colored - lighter than the Woodland Light Green. It kind of reminds me of the light green color of the wretched Army ACU.
    I played around with a couple Rustoleum camo colors (brown and forget which green) and then an Aervoe green (also forget the exact color), trying to match my Magpul OD green furniture for some midlength handguards. Got fairly close on the third try, but...NOT a fan of the light green...

Edit: I’m not a fan of the light ACU-type light gray-green.
    Last edited by JediGuy; 05-19-20 at 08:49.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I played around with a couple Rustoleum camo colors (brown and forget which green) and then an Aervoe green (also forget the exact color), trying to match my Magpul OD green furniture for some midlength handguards. Got fairly close on the third try, but...NOT a fan of the light green...

Edit: I’m not a fan of the light ACU-type light gray-green.
    I'm not a fan of ACU anything. I really do think some four-eyed PhD holding ID 10 T from some gov't think tank came up with the ACU as a viable camo pattern, when if fact he was hallucinating from his LSD days at Cal-Berkley. That's the only reasonable explanation I could come up with.

I got that "Army Green" color and sprayed some on an old 80% lower I milled out and wasn't impressed. It wouldn't match any green around me unless maybe I was doing an amphib landing from the water in East Texas clay pits which is remarkably very similar to that green. It was pretty much of waste of my money.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I'm not a fan of ACU anything. I really do think some four-eyed PhD holding ID 10 T from some gov't think tank came up with the ACU as a viable camo pattern, when if fact he was hallucinating from his LSD days at Cal-Berkley. That's the only reasonable explanation I could come up with.

I got that "Army Green" color and sprayed some on an old 80% lower I milled out and wasn't impressed. It wouldn't match any green around me unless maybe I was doing an amphib landing from the water in East Texas clay pits which is remarkably very similar to that green. It was pretty much of waste of my money.
    Wait, so you're saying ID 10 T is a rank?
    I always thought it was a error response code... Lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    It's like tearing off a bandaid, you just need to get it over with.
    Indeed.

That and man up to paint the optics as well as the rifle.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Indeed.

That and man up to paint the optics as well as the rifle.
    Lol, I'm guilty of this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    New to the forum. Some pretty rifles here

Feedback Score
    Anyone go through hillbilly 223? Has done some nice work with my handguns

Page 373 of 398 FirstFirst ... 273323363371372373374375383 ... LastLast