Feedback Score

Sons of Liberty Gun Works V2 Combat Barrel

Interesting barrel profile.

You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Is it?

This is what I’ve thought would be a good idea, as a non-engineer, for a while. Basically, it’s a pencil profile except for a ton of extra mass near the chamber. For a “combat barrel,” this seems to make sense to me, though I wonder if a simple pencil is just as good for less weight. For anything precision, I’m going to guess that it is inherently less precise than a Hanson or Core tapered profile.

So yes and no, if I were to guess.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Looks like a bit more extreme version of this:IMG_6625.jpeg Also reminds me of Faxon Gunner, Hodge, and the Criterion-made barrel for Midwest.
    RLTW

“What’s New” button, but without GD: https://www.m4carbine.net/search.php...new&exclude=60 , courtesy of ST911.

Disclosure: I am affiliated PRN with a tactical training center, but I speak only for myself. I have no idea what we sell, other than CLP and training. I receive no income from sale of hard goods.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I've been enjoying tapered barrels. I ran an 18" Criterion Core barrel for 3Gun last year. I do wonder how much is too much, but it hasn't been a problem yet.

Feedback Score
    I do not own, but have heard from someone that I have big respect for, that they are very good barrels. Durable with long service life.

Feedback Score
    One of the many good things about SOLGW is they T&E and do their own destructive testing before releasing new products.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Glad a lot of companies are making tapered barrels ADM had my favorite one but they stopped making it.
    Good work ain't cheap and cheap work ain't good.
    - Sailor Jerry

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabNSR View Post
    Glad a lot of companies are making tapered barrels ADM had my favorite one but they stopped making it.
    ADM never made their own barrels in house. They would use either Rosco or Criterion
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    ADM never made their own barrels in house. They would use either Rosco or Criterion
    Yeah I meant the one they spec’d from criterion was one of my favorite profiles but it’s discontinued.
    Good work ain't cheap and cheap work ain't good.
    - Sailor Jerry