Page 362 of 398 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 3974

Thread: Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    I feel like tan/brown is more universal then a green paint scheme. Unless you live in a super tropical place I bet the tan/brown scheme will blend in just about everywhere. Garand Thumb on youtube lives in the pacific northwest and he doesnt use green in his paintjobs at all.

I just used citristrip and had pretty good results after only 30 minutes. For my next paint job Im gonna try and incorporate a medium grey. I might just do the rail as practice and then see how I feel. If it doesnt look good I can just hit it again with citristrip and retry. I might post pics and see what the forum says.
    I haven't used Citristrip, usually i just keep spraying over till i get what I'm looking for. Might try next time.

Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I look at deer, rabbits, and coyotes. All grayish brown and browns.
    Very true. very neutral colors that blend in well.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    I look at deer, rabbits, and coyotes. All grayish brown and browns.
    If you haven't done so check out Natural Gear camouflage, the original version is tan with various shades of brown. I have been using it for 20 years and it is extremely effective, even in the East Tennessee woods. I have stood undetected within 10 yards of deer while bowhunting and wearing my Natural Gear camouflage.
    Last edited by flenna; 09-04-19 at 18:01.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    If you haven't done so check out Natural Gear camouflage, the original version is tan with various shades of brown. I have been using it for 20 years and it is extremely effective, even in the East Tennessee woods. I have stood undetected within 10 yards of deer while bowhunting and wearing my Natural Gear camouflage.
    I took a look... Seems like it would do the trick in a lot of areas. But just not as cool as multicam black...
    “God doesn’t need your good works, but your neighbor does.” - Luther

Quote Originally Posted by 1168
    7.5” is the Ed Hardy of barrel lengths.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    all of these. Here’s a better representation of it without the editing, you can see the greens more in person. The camera flash washes it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Very nice setup

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by turnburglar View Post
    So the first pic posted was taken during the sunset hour. The background is an empty pool that causes some poor spots in the lighting. I decided I didnt like the first set of pics so I decided to take the same rifle and re-shoot. The latter pics where taken a little after noon when I had 100% sun exposure. @stickman or any other photographers: can I get some construtive feedback? I feel like my lighting needs help, and the framing a little bit, but i dont know where to start?

Golden Hour:

Just past noon:

Very nice

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    BCM mid-length with Aimpoint Comp M4 in Scalar works mount

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOBO View Post
    BCM mid-length with Aimpoint Comp M4 in Scalar works mount
    I’m a bit irked they discontinued the m4 mounts. I’ve been trying to track one down for awhile not but no joy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've noticed more than a few pistols camo'ed which I find interesting, one of my 2 gun shooting buddies does it too. I've posited the question before; is there a practical purpose to a camo painted pistol? Please don't get me wrong, I think it looks cool but does it serve a purpose?

Feedback Score
    Painted Ar's look great. (this is my do not boot me post) I like to watch and lurk more than I like to conversate with others.

Page 362 of 398 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372 ... LastLast