Page 346 of 398 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 3975

Thread: Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    BLASPHEMER!
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score

The blue one in front is a buddy’s. We put them both together Friday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

So many colors

Feedback Score
    Has anyone has issue with their paint melting off with higher heat? Friday after 3 pretty quick mags, mine was like soup in my hand. I stripped the pistol back apart and removed the paint and reapplied it with much lighter coats. I’m guessing I just had too much of the base color on and it never fully set up.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdclpc View Post
    Has anyone has issue with their paint melting off with higher heat? Friday after 3 pretty quick mags, mine was like soup in my hand. I stripped the pistol back apart and removed the paint and reapplied it with much lighter coats. I’m guessing I just had too much of the base color on and it never fully set up.

Never experienced that. I have however, after a few mag dumps, had the paint cook and discolor to a darker tone compared to the rest of the rifle.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Don't Tread On Me View Post
    Never experienced that. I have however, after a few mag dumps, had the paint cook and discolor to a darker tone compared to the rest of the rifle.
    I’d be completely ok with that. Lol. I really liked the way my paint looked. I hope I can come close to duplicating it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cdclpc View Post

Never an issue here in southern AZ. I have had the paint discolor on the barrel. Maby you had something on your hands that reacted with it like sunblock or bug spray.
    Pic thread..

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stank View Post
    Never an issue here in southern AZ. I have had the paint discolor on the barrel. Maby you had something on your hands that reacted with it like sunblock or bug spray.
    Pic thread..

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Thank you. I was reluctant to ask here because it is a pic thread. Back to your regularly scheduled pics. Lol

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last edited by sittingbull; 10-07-18 at 10:19.

Page 346 of 398 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396 ... LastLast