Page 374 of 398 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 3974

Thread: Painted AR's - show 'em off!

Feedback Score
    About 2 years on that paint job. Aervoe field drab if memory. edit: re uploaded better quality image.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Last edited by stank; 05-31-20 at 20:30.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by stank View Post
    About 2 years on that paint job. Aervoe field drab if memory. edit: re uploaded better quality image.

It really is an awesome paint, and holds up exceedingly well.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    My only entry to the painted party, a frankengun made with a welded steel lower. I had to paint the bare steel after making the lower otherwise I would’ve never taken a can of spray paint to a gun.

Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    [QUOTE=El Pistolero;2850546]My only entry to the painted party, a frankengun made with a welded steel lower. I had to paint the bare steel after making the lower otherwise I would’ve never taken a can of spray paint to a gun.

....”Frankengun”. #10 (maybe) bolt instead of a takedown pin. Some abomination of a rail. Interesting to say the least. But how does it shoot?
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    [QUOTE=RobertTheTexan;2850590]
    Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    My only entry to the painted party, a frankengun made with a welded steel lower. I had to paint the bare steel after making the lower otherwise I would’ve never taken a can of spray paint to a gun.

....”Frankengun”. #10 (maybe) bolt instead of a takedown pin. Some abomination of a rail. Interesting to say the least. But how does it shoot?
    Yes those are just 1/4” bolts holding the upper and lower halves together. I don’t have pictures of the target anymore but it shoots 3 to 5 MOA depending on ammo.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by stank View Post

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Good looking rifle

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerDerv View Post
    That is clean. I dig it.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonidas24 View Post

That is awesome, you should send those pics to Corrie and Monty/ Centurion Arms and let them repost it on IG (or other social media). That is really a good looking carbine they way you did it. Very nice good sir, very nice indeed.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 374 of 398 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384 ... LastLast