Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DD AR15 Lite Rail Wrench...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Jay and his DD crew are superb. I don't know what all the hype is about LT. Mark throws Dillos and hats at people while Jay will give you what you need.

I had a DD rail QD sling mount that stripped after moving it from rifle to rifle and after 1/2 of an email he had a new part and a new mount out to me ASAP.

I didn't get any stupid hats or bottle openers- I got what I needed- for TWO rifles.

And no, the parts won't strip again. They were well thought out to begin with but certain mods were made to ensure (not insure) that the problem wouldn't happen again.

I will only buy (or keep) products from LT that aren't available from LT.

Sorry, but that's how I feel and I think it's warranted.

I've never seen Jay resort to the types of things I've seen ML resort to come from Jay or his company.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Thumbs up

not to turn this into a LT vs DD debate, but i think that BOTH companies offer superb products and customer service, and bend over backwards to provide users with what they need and back up their products.

my initial post wasn't a complaint - it was to let paul know that he wasn't the only one who had bent a wrench. anyways, joe contacted me offline only hours after reading my post, offering to send out a replacement wrench. i didn't need one at the moment (i'll give them a yell if i ever plan on taking apart the rail), but i really appreciate that kind of service. thanks joe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123