Thread: FTF in DFW: Italian 92FS LNIB w/ D-Spring

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

FTF in DFW: Italian 92FS LNIB w/ D-Spring

I absolutely HATE to sell this, but I've got some bills due that I can't avoid.

So here it is: a LNIB Italian 92FS purchased just last year. I've only had the chance to put just 70 flawless rounds through it. (No money for ammo )

I have installed a D-spring from Dave Olhasso in this gun, which improves the trigger immensely in my opinion. I will include the original F-spring as well. If the buyer prefers, I can reinstall the F spring prior to sale (no charge).

This is an absolutely flawless Italian, it's smoother than all the American-made samples I've come across and exudes quality. Again, I desperately wish I didn't have to sell it.

I'm pricing this to move at $500. It cost me $600 + tax, plus the cost of the D spring, so there will be no price reductions, the $500 is firm. Since this is to pay bills, I'm afraid I can't accept any trades either.
    The gun is for sale FTF in the DFW area only. As per law, Buyer must show valid TX Driver's license or CHL.

First "I'll take it" gets it, note that this gun is listed on other forums.

Here come the pics, apologies in advance for photo quality - these were shot with a cell phone camera, in my shaky hands, with my crappy bedroom lighting

What you see is what you get, Pistol, 2 15 round magazines, all original paperwork, included gun lock, beretta cup, and original F Mainspring

Proof it is, indeed, Italian.

I've always felt wear on the barrel hood was a good indicator of round count on used guns, as you can see, this one's nigh-pristine.

Thanks for looking!

ETA: I don't have much feedback on this particular forum, but I've done a number of gun sales with very satisfied customers on the Beretta Forum and a couple on TheFiringLine, feel free to look me up (I'm ChicagoTex on all my gun boards)
    Last edited by ChicagoTex; 04-09-10 at 09:54.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Desperation is the mother of all lies...

So it turns I AM desperate, after all, and am offering this for $470 If you buy it by Friday.

If $470 can't move this, it's going back in the safe and I'll have to resort to selling myself on the streetcorner for money. Trust me, none of us want that!
    Last edited by ChicagoTex; 04-10-10 at 18:13.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Gun is SOLD. Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by ChicagoTex; 04-12-10 at 13:53.