Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of Midlengths

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Daniel Defense M4 V7 14.7"

IMG_0127.jpg

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    They are both from Cross Machine Tool, not to be confused with CMT, and are very nice (though not well known) handguards.

ETA- Here is one of the above in a little cleaner pic.

I was just looking at a CMT handguard for a build I am doing. Your comment about CMT not being the same as Cross Machine and Tool? The only website I could find for them was CMT Tac and their About Us section calls them Cross Machine and Tool. Are they a future iteration? Same people? Different people after original people disappeared in a freak hot air balloon accident? Want to make sure its quality kit. Thanks Stick!

Feedback Score
    Which Magpul stock is that? Very nice setup for sure.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    I was just looking at a CMT handguard for a build I am doing. Your comment about CMT not being the same as Cross Machine and Tool? The only website I could find for them was CMT Tac and their About Us section calls them Cross Machine and Tool. Are they a future iteration? Same people? Different people after original people disappeared in a freak hot air balloon accident? Want to make sure its quality kit. Thanks Stick!
    Dutch,

CMT used to do a lot of work with Colt and was a major player going back a long time ago. Cross Machine Tool is a company owned by Jeff Cross, who is someone I know on a personal level as well as professional. Jeff Cross takes his work incredibly seriously, and always strives to ensure the products coming off his machines are nothing less than fantastic. QC is a big deal, and so is holding good specs. On top of that, Jeff and his wife (and beautiful family) are simply rock solid people.

CMT= Continental Machine Tool in the above context. Jeff mentioned to me at one point that he never wanted people to confuse his work or his company with that of the old CMT or anyone else. He understands that reputations in this industry are earned over time.

https://www.cmttac.com/ is the correct website for Jeff Cross/ Cross Machine Tool.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManOnFire40 View Post
    Which Magpul stock is that? Very nice setup for sure.
    Well, the body of the stock is Magpul, but the adapter on the end which allows the buttplate to angle is from Arisaka Defense.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Stick

Feedback Score
    Dutch,

CMT used to do a lot of work with Colt and was a major player going back a long time ago. Cross Machine Tool is a company owned by Jeff Cross, who is someone I know on a personal level as well as professional. Jeff Cross takes his work incredibly seriously, and always strives to ensure the products coming off his machines are nothing less than fantastic. QC is a big deal, and so is holding good specs. On top of that, Jeff and his wife (and beautiful family) are simply rock solid people.

CMT= Continental Machine Tool in the above context. Jeff mentioned to me at one point that he never wanted people to confuse his work or his company with that of the old CMT or anyone else. He understands that reputations in this industry are earned over time.

https://www.cmttac.com/ is the correct website for Jeff Cross/ Cross Machine Tool.
    Outstanding. Thanks for the 411. Ordering their handguard today.

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast