Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Pics of Midlengths

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Outstanding. Thanks for the 411. Ordering their handguard today.
    I just picked up a few of their anodized tan ones myself!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I need to call them tomorrow. I need a 13 inch rail and want the DRT version as well but they're currently sold out. Hoping it's a short term situation.

Feedback Score
    I ordered the black one today. After getting in my SOLGW stripped upper and lower I can't bring myself to cerakote over that finish. It's just too nice. I did have some correspondence with the folks at Cross and they were fantastic. Happy to do business with good folks. I'll post pics in here once its all together.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    You’re gonna love those receivers. I have built many lowers and SOLGW have been the best I’ve had by far.

I missed out on the tano CMT rails when their site crashed, hope I snag one next time around.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    You’re gonna love those receivers. I have built many lowers and SOLGW have been the best I’ve had by far.

I missed out on the tano CMT rails when their site crashed, hope I snag one next time around.
    Same here but this is the first time using the SOLGW upper and lower. I believe they have become my new go to.

The CMT folks told me the next run of the tano lowers will be back from being anodized around Nov 8th. They do have some up on the site now just not in the length I needed.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Same here but this is the first time using the SOLGW upper and lower. I believe they have become my new go to.

The CMT folks told me the next run of the tano lowers will be back from being anodized around Nov 8th. They do have some up on the site now just not in the length I needed.
    What length are you looking at? The below is on a 16" fluted barrel, I mocked this up and then tried the next larger size as well...

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    What length are you looking at? The below is on a 16" fluted barrel, I mocked this up and then tried the next larger size as well...
    I'm doing a 13.7 build so needed a 13 at most. Which they had in stock in the black but not the tan. It's ok because as soon as I saw the quality of the ano work on the SOLGW receiver set I got in I can't bring myself to paint over top of that. At least not until I beat it up. This is the one I want to use to take a few carbine classes with next year.

Feedback Score
    Sorry, picture won't load
    Last edited by Craig_PHX; 10-29-21 at 20:41.

Feedback Score
    Apologies, I know this is a bit off topic but to wrap up the discussion around the CMT rails. Came in over the weekend and it is very nice. The barrel nut will be familiar to those of you who buy another top name rail. Maybe coincidence? Finish is excellent. Machining is really nice too. Even for 50 bucks more than what they are charging these things are worth the money. Ordered it on a Wed and it showed up on my door on Saturday. 5 stars. Would recommend.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Apologies, I know this is a bit off topic but to wrap up the discussion around the CMT rails. Came in over the weekend and it is very nice. The barrel nut will be familiar to those of you who buy another top name rail. Maybe coincidence? Finish is excellent. Machining is really nice too. Even for 50 bucks more than what they are charging these things are worth the money. Ordered it on a Wed and it showed up on my door on Saturday. 5 stars. Would recommend.
    Yes, they really are very nice rails, regardless of the price.

Stick

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast