Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colt 6921 CQB

Feedback Score

Colt 6921 CQB

Hey guys, this is the first time I have posted here, but I have been reading up for a while. Here it goes...

A local shop has a Colt 6921CQB for sale for $1995.00 NIB. Just wondering if this is a fair price for what it is? M4LE lower, 105 inch barrel, etc. This is not my first SBR, but there is something about a real short barreled colt that gets me going...

Any owners out there? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Wally

Feedback Score
    That's a pretty steep buy-in.

But if it's what floats yer boat, go for it!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Dont forget to add in tax, transfer fee, and $200 tax stamp.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the replies.

The reason I am asking is that I have never seen a 6921CQB with the SOCOM 10.5 heavy barrel for sale. The 6933's seem to be all over the place but this seems to be somewhat unique. As far as the overall cost, I am looking at about $2,356.60 total with the rifle, local taxes and stamp.

Does anyone know what these have sold for elsewhere? I don't mind paying a little more for something that is in stock at a store 10 minutes from my house, but i don't want to be screwed either...

Wally

Feedback Score
    be sure the colt upper is really a Colt upper.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Thanks for the replies.

The reason I am asking is that I have never seen a 6921CQB with the SOCOM 10.5 heavy barrel for sale. The 6933's seem to be all over the place but this seems to be somewhat unique. As far as the overall cost, I am looking at about $2,356.60 total with the rifle, local taxes and stamp.

Does anyone know what these have sold for elsewhere? I don't mind paying a little more for something that is in stock at a store 10 minutes from my house, but i don't want to be screwed either...

Wally
    I've actually never heard of the CQB until your post.

A local shop (Bachman Pawn&Gun) had a 6921 on their wall last week, that's 14.5" barrel, and they were asking $1499 IIRC.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    You may want to look at the LE6921SP which has a 10" barrel. SAW has them for $300 less than what you're looking at.

I still wouldn't pay that much either though. Not when I got my 6933s for $1250/ea. I guess you may have some reason that the heavier barrel is important, but make sure it's really $450 more important. SAW generally sells their Colt barrels for $450-$500. You could buy a 6933 and sell off the barrel and buy a new barrel and still not have $1700-$2k invested.

I guess maybe as some kind of bragging gun the 6921SP or 6921CQB may be worthwhile, but for pure function there's may other less expensive options.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Specialized Armament must have just started selling these; 6921CQB. If you follow that link it will also list the 6921SP. Tina told me that all SP models have Ken Elmore's reliability package already performed and included in the price. So it's a step up from a straight stick 6933.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Hey guys, this is the first time I have posted here, but I have been reading up for a while. Here it goes...

A local shop has a Colt 6921CQB for sale for $1995.00 NIB. Just wondering if this is a fair price for what it is? M4LE lower, 105 inch barrel, etc. This is not my first SBR, but there is something about a real short barreled colt that gets me going...

Any owners out there? Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Wally

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nationwide View Post
    I've actually never heard of the CQB until your post.

A local shop (Bachman Pawn&Gun) had a 6921 on their wall last week, that's 14.5" barrel, and they were asking $1499 IIRC.
    I got three of those from him

Feedback Score
    Maybe this will help...I do not carry or use firearms for a living. So, that being said, this would be a shooter and investment. I understand that there are less expensive variants available, but this one seems to get the blood going. I am not worried about a $300 difference when the initial investment is pretty steep in the first place. I already have a 10.5 LMT with all the toys so this one would pretty much remain as it comes from the factory.

As i have said, I have paid attention to this board for a while and you guys seem to have better information and more controlled opinions than other boards. Thus the reason I signed up and asked the initial question...

Thanks again and keep the info coming!!!

Wally

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast