Thread: DSA SA58 FAL ETA-PICS UP

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

DSA SA58 FAL ETA-PICS UP

SOLD WTS/WTT- DSA SA58 FAL Carbine 16” (SA58C16) With 6 20 Rd Mags

DSA LINK

Excellent condition, all stock, standard configuration, carry handle. I am the second owner. First owner told me he put a couple of mags through it to zero and check function. I put one mag through it the week I bought it and it’s been sitting in the back of my safe since, that’s it. So, less than 100 rounds. Six 20 Rd Mags included.

[STRIKE]$1399[/STRIKE] NOW $1300 + $25 Shipping (If your FFL will not accept from an individual add $20) Trades & Partial trades listed below the pics. Thanks for looking.

Trades: This is what I’m looking for. If you contact me about a possible trade, let me know how you value your trade in regard to this transaction, don’t have me guessing.

Trijicon TR24G

Aimpoint T1

TA11H-308 ACOG

Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32

Yost-Bonitz 1* on a full size Colt (un-molested)

Full Size Wilson Combat CQB/Ed Brown SF/??? (not looking for high dollar here, looking for a shooter, so carried or shot regularly is fine just un-molested)

Factory 18” SPR-ish upper- new to lightly used (Noveske, Centurion, BCM) or possibly one assembled by a dealer I am familiar with.

That’s about it. Thanks for looking, Luke
    Last edited by Luke_Y; 05-11-10 at 19:09. Reason: Photos
    My fear is that ahh, the whole island will ahh, become so overly populated, that it will tip over and ahh, and capsize...
    Hank Johnson (D) GA YouTube

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Bump for price drop.
    My fear is that ahh, the whole island will ahh, become so overly populated, that it will tip over and ahh, and capsize...
    Hank Johnson (D) GA YouTube