Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Defensive Pistol 101 Review

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Carbine is next (4/30/10) 5-7.

C4
    I cannot make the Friday class, but I look forward to seeing you Saturday in Rogers.
    "No you do not have to think; it is an act of moral choice. But someone had to think to keep you alive; if you choose to default, you default on existance and you pass the deficit to some moral man, expecting him to sacrifice his good for the sake of letting you survive by your evil." - John Galt

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911pro View Post
    I cannot make the Friday class, but I look forward to seeing you Saturday in Rogers.
    Sounds good.

C4

Feedback Score
    X2 on the Saturday class. I would like to attend during the week but can't because it conflicts with my work schedule.

Feedback Score
    Looks like fun

Feedback Score
    Grant, I was looking forward to working with you guys in Rogers this weekend but my babysitter flaked out on me. I followed the link to the club where you are offering these classes and was unable to locate any of the classes on the calender. Besides the April 30th carbine class, is there confirmation on any others? (pistol, carbine,shotgun)
    Thanks,
    Brad

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by huklbrry View Post
    Grant, I was looking forward to working with you guys in Rogers this weekend but my babysitter flaked out on me. I followed the link to the club where you are offering these classes and was unable to locate any of the classes on the calender. Besides the April 30th carbine class, is there confirmation on any others? (pistol, carbine,shotgun)
    Thanks,
    Brad
    Right now, just doing the carbine. May 8th will be next pistol. I will tell you that it is first come, first served (as we only have 24 slots).

C4

Feedback Score
    I really think you need to move to south central PA I would love it if someone around here offered something like this.
    A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from the top of a mountain. -unknown

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    I think that some form of a "battlefield pick-up" drill will be happening at a later class so people can learn about other weapon platforms.
    C4
    Maybe film that part, could be funny in a way. And I am sure if filmed for me for a battlefield pickup I'd make a few people chuckle.

And wish I could take part of this basic class Grant. Keep up the great work.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mnagant762 View Post
    I really think you need to move to south central PA I would love it if someone around here offered something like this.
    Just what Mnagant said! I'd love to take part in something like this.
    "If you're gonna be a bear...Be a ****ing Grizzly!"

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by macnamara View Post
    Just what Mnagant said! I'd love to take part in something like this.
    You are more than welcome too. Also make sure to check out the regional training forum. We just had a be 2 day outing where we and TK taught pistol and carbine.

C4

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast