Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: FN SLP MKI

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jgcl05@yahoo.com View Post
    I think Whittaker Guns in Owensboro had one a while back. They have quite a selection there. I found it disturbing when I went that I didn't buy anything when I left.

OH, and also, Bud's Gun Shop in Lexington has FNs sometimes too. They had one of the Police Tactical pumps 3 weeks ago when I went through.
    Thanks...I've been through Buds a lot and never spotted an SLP. I'll have to ask the next time I'm in there. Maybe there's one lurking in the back.
    This isn't an illegal gun, it's an "undocumented protection device". Don't be so insensitive.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveshamockery View Post
    Does anyone know of a place in Kentucky where I can see the SLP in person? I've never been able to find one.
    same question for north Texas...?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hrt4me View Post
    Lots of guys running these in your area. If no one replies here you may want to go out to a 3 gun shoot or two and you'll find someone around that will let you check one out.

Folks at 3 gun matches are some of the best folks, they really will let you check out their gear.
    Joshua 24:14-15

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Where can I find a Mark Otto 2 shell carrier or similar for purchase? I haven't found much on the net. Thanks
    Here in America we are descended in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower, address, Columbia University, 31 May 1954

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by amac View Post
    Where can I find a Mark Otto 2 shell carrier or similar for purchase? I haven't found much on the net. Thanks

http://www.triangleshootingsports.com/otto.htm

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hrt4me View Post
    Check out GT Distributors in Dallas. I checked out the one they had. Niiiiice!

Feedback Score

Pistol grip option.

Quote Originally Posted by arizona98tj View Post
    My buddy put a pistol gripped stock on his SX-2 Practical (same as the FNH SLP). He does great with it. The details are on my web site. I think it ran him about $30.
    Hello,

I have two sx-2 practical. One in pistol and the regular version. I found the regular stock best for this shotgun. My problem is that I often compare my benelli M1-s90 with the SX-2 practical. Since I used the Benelli for about 10 years, I just got a feel for it's pistol grip feel.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567