Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PNW: Match-Maker thread- get with a partner and train!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Any Willamette Valley folks around? I train at ARPC regularly and would love to get together on some training.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    noops, I'm in salem, and down like a clown.
    IM me!
    Last edited by lfromsalem; 06-04-10 at 11:29.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MookNW View Post
    I just got a membership at the WCA range in Bellevue. They have a 25 yd. training bay there and from what the range master says, a closet full of barriers n shit to pull out and use. I don't know If I can take guests in there w/ me and it's only got limited availability, but anyone down to get up in there who has (I think )gold status membership. I'm down.
    -Mook
    I live a little over a mile from there but I'm a life member at Wades which sort of locks me in. I'd love to get in there and see what the range is like because it's just so damn close it might be worth it for me to just plunk down for an annual. It'd make getting out to train a hell of a lot easier.

Feedback Score
    Guests are cool to come to the training bay for $10
    The WCA facility is pretty nice man. I shot there recently for Intermediate Defense Handgun with Insights Training and was pretty impressed. The air system in there is really pulling the contaminants down range fast, nice and clean and felt well temperature controlled as well.

If I lived further north instead of in Pierce county I would have a membership there.
    Last edited by BrianS; 06-04-10 at 15:26.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Stop in sometime and ask for a tour. I was thoroughly impressed and immediately shelled out membership dough. I can take a guest for $10 but for a group shoot thing, we'd have to figure something else out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm an hour east of Portland, on the Washington side...but can travel.
    If it isn't durable, it isn't reliable.

Feedback Score
    I just got a membership at the WCA range in Bellevue. They have a 25 yd. training bay there and from what the range master says, a closet full of barriers n shit to pull out and use. I don't know If I can take guests in there w/ me and it's only got limited availability, but anyone down to get up in there who has (I think )gold status membership. I'm down.
    -Mook
    Bumping this, as I am also looking for someone to do handgun training with at WCA, and/or mentor me. I've got a gold membership as well, though as previously mentioned I believe others can get in with a gold member for the guest range fee. I shot in there for the first time today outside of an IDPA practice, and it was kind of lonely all by myself.

I also feel I could learn so much more with someone else to observe my shooting and comment, and would be happy to try my best to help their shooting as well. I'm no expert, but I'd say I've got a fairly good head on my shoulders.
    Last edited by vecdran; 06-18-10 at 01:12.

Feedback Score
    IDPA practice match tonight at 6:30. It's fun.

I'll also be in the L.E. bay on Thursday probably. Welcome to join me and laugh at my low speed fat ass.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by noops View Post
    Any Willamette Valley folks around? I train at ARPC regularly and would love to get together on some training.
    im in corvallis, but im curious where there is to shoot, or do i have to use ARPC? is it any good? it looks nice.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Totally worth it. It's the best range I've been a member of, and I've moved around a bit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast