Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Magpul's MOE Plus Grip: What's the deal?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Magpul's MOE Plus Grip: What's the deal?

I was just doing a little research on when the MOE Plus grip will be released. Midway says they should have them on the 26th (tomorrow), but I found online posts going back to December 2008 talking about the Plus grip and how it was soon to be released. Why is it taking so long? I guess I shouldn't really expect them to be in stock at midway tomorrow.
    Personal security provided by: Sig Sauer, S&W, Ruger, and Daniel Defense

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I don't even think God Himself knows when in His name that damn MOE+ grip will be released to those of us who've been eagerly awaiting its debut.

The only ones I've even seen have been on Stickman's carbines in the pic threads, that's it. So your guess is as good as mine, bro. It would definitely be cool if they were released tomorrow, though I'm sure as hell not gonna get my hopes up.

When (and if) it is finally released, I think they'll sell a shit-ton of them for sure. I only plan on buying 1 of them initially to see if I actually like their new texture, which I'm pretty sure I will. But after running it for a good while I'll probably buy a few more of them.
    S/F
    Paul

Feedback Score
    I thought somewhere Magpul said they were having problems with getting the two types of polymers to bond together correctly...or something along those lines.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    hmm, maybe I should just go with the basic MOE grip for now. However, my buddy has a hogue on his AR and it feels awesome.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Listing a product with an in stock date when the manufacturer does not have it in production, or has not given a release date has never made sense to me.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Wow, In that case.. hello MOE grip.

Feedback Score
    I've had midway's "MagPul MOE Illumination Mounting Kit" in my
    wishlist and even saved in my favs and I've watched 2 Date Expected In-Stock's get changed to later dates.

Last was 4/21/10 and the night of 4/21 i signed on to find........
    Date Expected In-Stock: 5/10/2010

I did go ahead and order the new 5 slot moe rail and it was shipped
    and in my hands 4 days later.

Feedback Score
    Midway has the MOE+ in OD with an expected ship date of

9/15/2010.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ah, double.
    Last edited by .45fmjoe; 04-25-10 at 19:38.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake Bauer View Post
    I was just doing a little research on when the MOE Plus grip will be released. Midway says they should have them on the 26th (tomorrow), but I found online posts going back to December 2008 talking about the Plus grip and how it was soon to be released. Why is it taking so long? I guess I shouldn't really expect them to be in stock at midway tomorrow.
    The mold suffered some kind of catastrophic failure in 2008, and it has not been given a high priority. Hopefully late this year it will be released.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast