Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tactical Tailor Extended Range Operator Pack

Feedback Score
    Answering my own question the pack weighs 6.5 lbs and holds 3143 cubic inches. IMO Too small and too heavy for real long distance carrying. IMO.

Feedback Score
    those look nice, been carrying a maxpedition but that is definately its big brother

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HES View Post
    From talking to a couple of orthopedists who have been around the block with whom I have spoken, with when they see the combination of a compressed lumbar region and hyper extended cervical region of the spine the first words out of their mouths may very well be something along the lines of: "Were you in the Military?" or "Were you in the Army / USMC?" or "were you a grunt?".

Yeah I have first hand experience with this
    Funny. The first thing the Radiologist asked me was "what was your MOS?" Apparently it's called "rucksack back".

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I've been eyeing one of these for awhile now and your pics/review just sold it. Thanks for the info!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I too have been considering this pack as well as the arc'teryx echo pack. I haven't made my mind up yet but im thinking its going to be the TT pack. I already have the removable operator pack and really like it. Plus TT's quality and customer service is awesome.

Feedback Score
    Just picked one up in OD green any updates on yours any tips or pics of it loaded out?
    On sale all month + you get the 15% Founders day discount though May 15th so it's pretty good deal right now.
    Last edited by MiamiC70; 05-09-12 at 23:17.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks like the gen 1 ILBE marpat to me. Nice pack though

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Yup. 0331 here, former Misguided Child.

I'm past the half-century mark now, and my MD says the same things. I just smile back and say "Doc, I'm alive. Every day above ground is a victory."

And I bet yer deaf, too, right?

We now return you to your previously-scheduled thread, already in progress.
    Hell, I'm an old 0351, talk about deaf...

Feedback Score
    After many years of experience backpacking, side access is a solid no-go for me, as are zippers. TT makes great kit, but zippers break really easily and are practically impossible to make field-expedient repairs to and side access (especially with a zipper) is just asking for it.

I've found a large ALICE with TT's frame, "super straps" and "super belt" really work quite well. I began backpacking with ALICE because it was cheap, and I've returned to it after a years' long journey because of its simplicity and durability.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That pack looks really well made. I'll keep them in mind for my next one as I usually go through one a yr, working on the railroad. Thanks for the review.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast