Thread: For Jacksonville area members

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

For Jacksonville area members

Curious if anyone would be interested in an informal meet and greet at one of the ranges about.

Always felt the only thing better shooting is shooting with friends or with new ones.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    depends on my schedule.
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I have a pretty open schedule since i"m disabled and only taking a class on mondays and wedsdays after normal range hours.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I'm in Jax as well. I live not far from Gateway, but I'm not particularly crazy about the place. Are there any other ranges nearby that you guys know of? A couple of days ago I drove down to see Ancient City Shooting Range and I liked it well enough (although it's pretty expensive), but it's a little farther away than I would like.
    Last edited by SteveL; 05-06-10 at 09:37.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score

Late to the party.

Just posted on the roll call. Read it and hit me up if anyone would like to coordinate a link up.

Dann
    "Sua Sponte!" "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined." --Patrick Henry, speech in the Virginia Ratifying Convention, 1778

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    We need to hook up at Century City is St. Augustine. Owner is a good guy, very liberal range rules. I've been there a couple of times with a couple of my fellow officers, we also had a SWAT training day there.

Feedback Score
    Not sure if anyone else is a member but, I usually shoot at the F.O.P. range in St. Sugustine off of SR16 near the outlets..The guys from Gun Gallery also host a few Friday night training sessions..it's a private range and compared to anything else locally, it's the best place I've been to so far..pretty much just individual berms where you can shoot however you want..No range officers monitoring your every move..

Feedback Score
    I'm in, and a member of Ancient City so we can meet there too

Feedback Score
    I'm in Keystone Heights and would be interested in driving over. I usually drive to Lake City to shoot now, so what's the diff?

John