Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Defensive Carbine 101 Review

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by zagzig View Post
    Grant,

Are you planning to have anymore of these classes? I'm 7 hours away, but would be more than willing to make the drive if you guys have room for another shooter. Maybe that sounds crazy, but there is no opportunities like this where I'm at (or at least I haven't found them yet). I'm somewhat new to the AR and I'm planning to take some classes, but sure would like the opportunity to cut my teeth at a gathering like the one you're having. Not only do I not want to be "that guy", but I want to be able to get the biggest bang for my buck when I shell out the cash for a class.
    We teach pistol and carbine every month and you are welcome to come out. Next pistol is on the 12th.

C4

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    We teach pistol and carbine every month and you are welcome to come out. Next pistol is on the 12th.

C4
    Where and how does one go about signing up for these?

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    well done !

You deserve a round of applause. I love to see this kind of stuff happening.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Complication View Post
    Where and how does one go about signing up for these?
    Pistol is coming up so just send us an e-mail. The pistol classes fill up the fastest (FYI).

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn.L View Post
    well done !

You deserve a round of applause. I love to see this kind of stuff happening.
    Thanks much.

C4

Feedback Score
    Grant,
    First, what is the email address to use to sign up for the class? Second, how much ammo is shot on average? Third, how many mags need to be carried on the person for class? Thanks, as always you are awesome
    "There is but one straight course, and that is to seek truth and pursue it steadily." - George Washington

"Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death."

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye0311 View Post
    Grant,
    First, what is the email address to use to sign up for the class? Second, how much ammo is shot on average? Third, how many mags need to be carried on the person for class? Thanks, as always you are awesome
    Sales@grtactical.com is fine.

Ammo used: 50-100rds.

Two mags.

C4

Feedback Score
    Thanks Grant for the info. I cant make it to the june 12 class, but was wondering if the class in july will be around the same date. Thanks
    "There is but one straight course, and that is to seek truth and pursue it steadily." - George Washington

"Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death."

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye0311 View Post
    Thanks Grant for the info. I cant make it to the june 12 class, but was wondering if the class in july will be around the same date. Thanks
    Should be. Pistol is usually in the early part of the month and carbine later in the month.

C4

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Grant, good on you for taking the time to teach the fundamentals to new shooters. I wish I had sought instruction sooner. Once I gain enough knowledge I'm definitely going to do my best to pass it on.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast