Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for a Summer Workshop

Feedback Score
    Just want to second what B.L. said, Greenport Tactical is a great facility. http://http://www.gta.dynalias.org/

I'm the current president of the club so I've got a pretty good idea of what's going on schedule wise. Our calendar is wide open for August. I have a 3-gun scheduled for the end of July and a 4-gun in September. So pretty much any weekend is available. We have the perfect set-up for just about any type of pistol training

I don't know who's running the show here as far as the one day class is concerned. But if you're interested in using the range get in touch with me at: sdenniss@att.net

We can figure out exactly what is needed and I can approach the property owner about it. He has final say but he's usually very accommodating.

Scott

Last edited by wedgehead30; 07-11-10 at 15:24.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgehead30 View Post
    Just want to second what B.L. said, Greenport Tactical is a great facility. http://http://www.gta.dynalias.org/

I'm the current president of the club so I've got a pretty good idea of what's going on schedule wise. Our calendar is wide open for August. I have a 3-gun scheduled for the end of July and a 4-gun in September. So pretty much any weekend is available. We have the perfect set-up for just about any type of pistol training

I don't know who's running the show here as far as the one day class is concerned. But if you're interested in using the range get in touch with me at: sdenniss@att.net

We can figure out exactly what is needed and I can approach the property owner about it. He has final say but he's usually very accommodating.

Scott

Please drop me a line at jay@thekatar.net

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Just moved to West, by God, Virginia. If a date/place can be finalized, count me in. Glad to assist in any way needed.

Feedback Score
    Im game if i can get my rifle pieced together by then.
    I have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman. The position may, in the eyes of some, appear to be a lowly one; but we who know the work which the fireman has to do believe that his is a noble calling. Our proudest moment is to save lives. ~Edward F. Croker

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Katar View Post
    Please drop me a line at jay@thekatar.net

You have mail!

Wedge

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wedgehead30 View Post
    You have mail!

Wedge
    Got it- will get back to you shortly.

Guys, I am still trying to get a one day workshop organized... maybe 10 or 11 hours on a Saturday. I have a couple ideas in mind:

Marksmanship Fundamentals Workshop
    Accuracy With Speed Workshop
    Murphy's Law Manipulations Workshop

Let me know the interest level.

T_K

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    If the skill level is such that I am able to participate, accuracy with speed is my preference, although if there was a better way to prepare for upcoming events, I would lean that way.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Katar View Post
    Got it- will get back to you shortly.

Guys, I am still trying to get a one day workshop organized... maybe 10 or 11 hours on a Saturday. I have a couple ideas in mind:

Marksmanship Fundamentals Workshop
    Accuracy With Speed Workshop
    Murphy's Law Manipulations Workshop

Let me know the interest level.

T_K

Accuracy with speed gets my vote. But it also limits the participants accordingly.

Wedge

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    One additional option would be a one day Quirks of the Kalashnikov Workshop.

Feedback Score
    Markmanship fundamentals sounds interesting. There is never anything wrong with getting back to basics.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast