Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Vintage AR and Clone pic thread.....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Basic Training with the M16A1.

“A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.” -Lao Tzu

http://quibphotography.com/

Feedback Score
    That last one is AWESOME, Stick! Well, so is everything else you post...

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Whootsinator,

Thank you.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    “A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.” -Lao Tzu

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Stickman,

I love that photo of the M-16 and flak jacket. I also admit to having a couple of dozen Colt 20-round mags around the house. So darn handy to drop into a pocket.

That's old school cool, with the flack jacket. Thanks for posting it!

Feedback Score
    Me in Germany with my M16A1, 1985.

And one of the many photos of the type that inspired me to go into Army Aviation.

Last edited by Quib; 05-16-10 at 09:57.

Feedback Score
    Not the best pictures in the world but here's some of my 601 and late 603 rifles. Still working on an early 603 and 604 build but it's just a matter of saving my pennies for a couple of Nodak Spud XM16E1 lowers.

NOT the way a 601 retro should look. Since that picture, I got rid of that nasty A2 lower and it's now wearing a NDS 601 lower

There we go, that's a bit better!

My old MCRD rifle rag with all the parts of my 601 laid out. Yes, I know the buffer isn't an Edgewater but it's dang hard to spend that kind of money on one. Oh well, maybe one of these days I'll find one for a good price.

My late 603 again with a Nodak Spud A1 lower

A closer view if the right side of the receiver

A little more detailed view of the left side. I love how NDS doesn't fill the magazine well with snakes, spiders, bat wings freakin' unicorns or some other cartoon crap others do.

A quick snapshot of AR progression through the years. I'll have to update that a bit when my XM16E1 and USAF M16 clones are completed.

Feedback Score
    Nice collection!

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast