Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: best SBR ammo?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    My 10.5in has 2 mags of Silver State Armory loaded 70gr. Barnes TSX
    and I have SSA loaded 77gr. Sierra OTM in my 16in Middy.
    There is a fight, that began before any of us were ever born. It will continue, long after we have retired, moved on, and left this world. It is a fight for the soccer mom next door, your mailman, the guy that bags your groceries, and most importantly, it is a fight for your family. We are in a daily battle not for land, not for resources or colonial controls...we are in a fight for our very way of life

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    alittle OT but i'm using my friends registered lower until i get the stamp back for mine and was wondering if i need to re-zero the sights when i change the lower over to mine?
    they are the exact same lowers. i can't think of any reason why it would affect anything but i'm still learning so...

Feedback Score
    Don't worry about re-zeroing.

There will be no issues.
    We miss you, AC.
    We miss you, ToddG.

Feedback Score
    I hope you don't have a short barrel upper on his lower because if you do you are in violation of the NFA.

Actually if his name is engraved on the side of the lower and registered to him doesn't he have to be in possession of it unless he has had it removed from the registry (short barrel mounted to it or not)?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    i take the upper off when we leave the range and he is keeping my receiver in his safe until my stamp comes back. i assume this is ok?
    Last edited by kalibos; 05-11-10 at 18:43.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    that's kinda what i figured but was one of those" you never know unless you ask" kind of things for me

Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Salad0892 View Post
    Don't worry about re-zeroing.

There will be no issues.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennvol12345 View Post
    I hope you don't have a short barrel upper on his lower because if you do you are in violation of the NFA.

Actually if his name is engraved on the side of the lower and registered to him doesn't he have to be in possession of it unless he has had it removed from the registry (short barrel mounted to it or not)?
    If his buddy is with him what does it matter if he puts his SB upper on it? Not a permanent change now is it? And yes once registered the lower/SBR needs to be in the "possession" of the registered owner. That doesn't mean someone else can't shoot it while at the range.
    Peace, Jerry

I don't drink the koolaid

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    i probably should have been more clear about it when i said i was using someone elses lower

Feedback Score
    I read it as borrow, ie take it home.

I'm sure the op is keeping it all legit. I'm just trying to keep him out of jail.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    thanks, i appreciate it jail=bad

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast