Thread: My new knife needs some kydex.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

My new knife needs some kydex.

I got this off ebay a few weeks back for $168.00. Best deal I have ever got. Anyone ever had a kydex sheath made for the Pacific? I love the knife,but I wish the sheath was kydex.

"No you do not have to think; it is an act of moral choice. But someone had to think to keep you alive; if you choose to default, you default on existance and you pass the deficit to some moral man, expecting him to sacrifice his good for the sake of letting you survive by your evil." - John Galt

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Holy smokes - a Chris Reeve for $168?

Don't bother buying lottery ticket's, you've burned up all your luck.

I'll be glad to endorse David Brown as well, his work is excellent.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks. I will send him an email. Looks like nice stuff.
    "No you do not have to think; it is an act of moral choice. But someone had to think to keep you alive; if you choose to default, you default on existance and you pass the deficit to some moral man, expecting him to sacrifice his good for the sake of letting you survive by your evil." - John Galt

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Holy smokes - a Chris Reeve for $168?

Don't bother buying lottery ticket's, you've burned up all your luck.

I'll be glad to endorse David Brown as well, his work is excellent.
    You said it. This week my lawn mower died half way thru mowing my yard. My fridge died that evening also. It is all used up!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911pro View Post
    You said it. This week my lawn mower died half way thru mowing my yard. My fridge died that evening also. It is all used up!
    I would say that you spent it wisely
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911pro View Post
    I got this off ebay a few weeks back for $168.00. Best deal I have ever got. Anyone ever had a kydex sheath made for the Pacific? I love the knife,but I wish the sheath was kydex.

nice score what a steal
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    did you create this thread just so you could rub it in?
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lethal dose View Post
    did you create this thread just so you could rub it in?
    I would never do something like that!