Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LWRC 6.8 PSD licensed to Jordan

Duty station here....duty station there...
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Another step for the 6.8 SPC. Maybe there is hope that I can buy cheap middle eastern 6.8 surplus ammo for $.30 a shot in the future.
    "A wise man's heart inclines him to the right, but a fool's heart to the left." -Ecclesiastes 10:2

Glock Armorer
    Sig Sauer Armorer
    Colt M16/M4 Armorer
    Remington 870/11-87 Armorer
    Firearms Instructor

Feedback Score
    Well at least there's some mil/leo interest in the 6.8, too bad it's not on CONUS.

Feedback Score
    While I'm not holding my breath, a few more foreign countries adopting the 6.8 might just spur a couple of major players to tool up to produce this cartridge.

Feedback Score
    Posted by Trident82;
    Sure....but why does an American company license a product to be made in another country when they could stay in house, HIRE AMERICANS to build them here, and then sell the guns to whoever abroad wants them. Last time i checked Colt, LMT and KAC were not in business of licensing M4s and Mk 11s to be made in Jordan. Maybe a little Canadian colt but hell, they speak our language and we are neighbors.
    This creates business income for LWRC, who will spend the money in the US and maybe expand their US business.

This eliminates all the State Department BS paperwork to ship firearms overseas.

Maybe not M4s and M11s but Colt has licensed M16s to be made in the Canada, Phillipines and Lebanon. I have a Lebanese made Colt magwell from a cut up M16A1 lower.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TangoChaser View Post
    This creates business income for LWRC, who will spend the money in the US and maybe expand their US business.

This eliminates all the State Department BS paperwork to ship firearms overseas.

Maybe not M4s and M11s but Colt has licensed M16s to be made in the Canada, Phillipines and Lebanon. I have a Lebanese made Colt magwell from a cut up M16A1 lower.
    Doesn't Colt also license Daewoo in South Korea?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123