Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tampa area?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HES View Post
    Dude, you need to let us know when you are in town so we can get a beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerinTPA View Post
    Ditto!
    Will do guys. I don't have plans to travel to TPA any time soon, probably after the first part of July.

Feedback Score

I am also in Tampa....

...but right now I am in the beautiful hills of Asskrakistan, so if you guys wanna get together @ Shoot Straight or Knights (have not been there in a while), I will be home last week of July...

I have to do my EOT training that week I get back, but I will have time.

Velcro
    "surrounded Hell, Now we can just shoot in every direction" - Chesty Puller

VELCRO

.....but what do I know, I'm just a FK'N Armorer!

Feedback Score
    Ahh.. The Blue Martini

Feedback Score
    I'm about an hour or hour and a half north in Citrus county, but would be willing to show my face at a meet if there was one. Did one on Arfcom and had a blast.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Velcro View Post
    ...but right now I am in the beautiful hills of Asskrakistan, so if you guys wanna get together @ Shoot Straight or Knights (have not been there in a while), I will be home last week of July...

I have to do my EOT training that week I get back, but I will have time.

Velcro
    EOT eh, did your cert run out? Hit me up when you get back.
    As required: "I work for ITS Tactical as an editor".

Feedback Score

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
    I'm about an hour or hour and a half north in Citrus county, but would be willing to show my face at a meet if there was one. Did one on Arfcom and had a blast.
    Where in Citrus county? I'm in FC.

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    Live in Wesley Chapel, work in Tampa.

I can be found often at Dade City range, and occasionally at Shooting Sports Tampa, and even Shoot Straight on occasion. Oh, and I never miss the gun show.

Feedback Score

Central Florida, anyone interested in a Get Together (GTG)....

Why dont we try to get together sometime, like maybe WingHouse across from the fairgrounds for lunch and then hit Shoot Straight, maybe a Sunday when there is less traffic and maybe a gunshow!

Early to mid August would work best for me.

Just an Idea!

Velcro
    Last edited by Velcro; 06-19-10 at 23:30.
    "surrounded Hell, Now we can just shoot in every direction" - Chesty Puller

VELCRO

.....but what do I know, I'm just a FK'N Armorer!

Feedback Score
    Clearwater area myself. Will usually go to Wyoming Antelope Club or Knight's Shooting.

I enjoy outdoor shooting so it's usually WAC, haven't been there long but I understand they have been pretty strict in the past. Seems like that may be starting to change a little, they did away with the limited mag capacity limit thing. Believe you still have to be a range officer in order to use the action shooting bays outside of a match, but at least they do have regular/weekly IDPA/USPSA style shoots. Some are pistol only, others are pistol & rifle, or just rifle, I think it rotates.

Have heard good things about Hernando sports club, just don't want to drive that far.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FL2011 View Post
    Clearwater area myself. Will usually go to Wyoming Antelope Club or Knight's Shooting.

I enjoy outdoor shooting so it's usually WAC, haven't been there long but I understand they have been pretty strict in the past. Seems like that may be starting to change a little, they did away with the limited mag capacity limit thing. Believe you still have to be a range officer in order to use the action shooting bays outside of a match, but at least they do have regular/weekly IDPA/USPSA style shoots. Some are pistol only, others are pistol & rifle, or just rifle, I think it rotates.

Have heard good things about Hernando sports club, just don't want to drive that far.
    Last time I was at Wyoming Antelope (last year), the mag cap for pistols was 10, one second pause minimum between shots, and for rifles, 1 round per mag, unless you are a member, then it's five. I asked why the restrictions and the RO's said "because we don't know you or anyone else. We don't want fast shooters on our range. It disturbs the other shooters." No draw fire or tactical shooting allowed. I walked away and went back to Knights Shooting Sports. If I hit Lotto tomorrow, I'd buy the property and fire everyone there.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast