Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas check in..

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I would be down for a meet up if its awhile away. I'm in Wichita Falls Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    If this happens, let me know. I'm in Fort Worth and a drive to Waxahachie is nothing for me. Need a good day at the range with some like minded individuals.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    A Sunday sometime in March or April would work for me...I have an odd schedule, where I work every other weekend, so i have to look over a calendar as we try to nail this down.

NC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    Unless it has changed since last summer, it was sign a release, pay $30, spend all day at the range. Its arranged into bays, like pistol bays and Tac bays. They also have a 100/200 yd range and a 1200 yd range, though the 1200 yd range is for members only. This range allows shooters to practice shooting on the move, drawing from a holster, changing form rifle to pistol, etc.
    NICE! That's exactly what I've been looking for!

I work every Sunday evening until June, and I'm pretty set on going to church in the mornings. I could possible get an evening off, if it's a whole day in the plans; but I imagine I'll probably have to hit up the next one.

I know it's difficult for a lot of people to plan around my church attendance, so I'll just speak up if I notice plans for a different day. I'm very appreciative for the info, though!!!
    "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"It is better to be thought a fool and to remain silent, than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by echo5whiskey View Post
    I'll stick this one in my back pocket for when the time comes. HAHA!
    A man's gotta have options! Lol

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nightchief View Post
    This is the range I was thinking of...If we decide to make it happen
    http://www.ettsgunrange.com/
    I'm down. Just need a DTG and some advance notice. That would be a fun day. It would be nice to have someone who is a member join our band of deplorable.

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I'm down. Just need a DTG and some advance notice. That would be a fun day. It would be nice to have someone who is a member join our band of deplorable.
    Never quoted myself before...

It would also be outstanding if we could get a SME, Mod's and Senior members to participate.

I have an idea baking.....

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)

It would also be outstanding if we could get a SME, Mod's and Senior members to participate.

You guys make the 1200 yarder happen and I would burn some airline miles to come down for a day.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I'm a member at TacPro Shooting Center. They have a 1000 yard range. It's located between Mingus and Stephenville. It's a little further I think than going to ETTS, but I am game for either place. At Tacpro, we could use the long range out to 500 yards. A shooter has to be qualified at 1000, but I don't have a rifle that has that kind of range, so I have never gotten qualified.
    http://www.tacproshootingcenter.com

NC

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

I also throw out there that my unusual schedule gives me weekdays off, so I could be available to shoot on a weekday.

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast