Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello Utah

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Wasatch is the best range around IMO. If you enjoy shooting and want to support the shooting community, go volunteer to be a range officer, we need more RO's willing to give their time.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Heading out to the desert early tomorrow morning for what my neighbor calls "Homeland Defense Training". Starting Memorial Day off with a bang.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Howdy

I tend to just drive out somewhere in the desert/BLM land and set up shop...
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    In SLC. I shoot out in the desert mostly, toward Tooele.
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score
    I'm a desert rat too, though only on week days to avoid the crowds. I go on the west side of the lake. The "brass catchers" are getting bad. Every time I go, someone shows up trying to scoop up my brass before I'm done shooting. It pisses me off. I believe they sit and listen, then hone in on the high volume shooters.

I used to have access to the Salt Lake Co SO range up Parley's Canyon....that place was sweet.

The Holliday Gun Club shut down. I used to go up there and shoot to my hearts content, while the old guys shot trap and skeet. It is gone now. I don't have a decent range anywhere near my location. Folks tend to frown on me doing anything but static shooting where ever I go.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Weather is supposed to be nice this weekend, I think some range time is in order.
    "Buy once, cry once. Or not. Many of you will undoubtedly be zombies one day. I'd prefer if you were zombies with sub-par gear."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12