Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Ohio

Feedback Score

Smile

I've got the Middletown sportsmans club that's 5 minutes away. j just never see any ar guys up there. The club has up to 300 yards and everything in between

Feedback Score

a shopping experience with Hiram, Ohio based BBC Weapons Armory LLC company

I would like to preface this by saying that I only wish to share this shopping experience in hopes that this happens to no one else.

On Oct 2nd, I went to the Eastwood Mall Expo center for one of their gun shows. I like to go and browse, sometimes I find deals, sometimes not. I recently (less than a few months ago) purchased a S&W MP15ps rifle. I decided on this trip to the show to look for some mods and accys. I stopped by a booth run by BBC Weapons Armory LLC, and started looking at what they had to offer. I asked a few questions, purchased some back up iron sights, and was contemplating a quad rail. I asked her if that would fit any AR15. She asked what rifle I had, and I told her my exact model. She replied of course it will! I made the purchase and then headed to work. I woke up this morning and decided to dress up my rifle. Upon attempted to install the quadrail, I realized that it wouldnt fit. Being a complete n00b to most of this AR stuff, I googled it, re-read the instruction sheet several times, just to make sure that I wasnt doing anything stupidly wrong. Nope, wouldnt fit. I called them up, told the woman what happened, she said, "The quadrail works on all S&W MP rifles. It works on all AR15 rifles. You're doing it wrong." Ok, so I fiddled around with it for a few more hours before calling them up and saying "I really dont think that this quadrail will work on my MP15ps, I saw on your card that you are by appointment only. I would like to make an appointment to return the quadrail since I obviously made a mistake and bought the wrong one." She immediately began berating me saying "You should really know what you're buying. Im in the middle of paperwork, I wont be able to return it. Next time, make sure you know your gun." I then informed her that I have only had the gun a couple of months, and havent really had the time to delve into it and become a true AR expert. I admited to her that I made a mistake, and would simply like to get my money back since no one makes what I am looking for. I bought a green laser from the same gun show, and it was defective. The gentleman that I purchased the laser from not only came out to my place of employment with a replacement, but also gave me several free batteries and told me where I could get more since I was having some trouble tracking them down locally. I would like everyone to consider this when purchasing from a vendor at ANY gun show, but especially this one. She was completely rude, never letting me finish a sentence before jumping in with her blathering ignorance. Honestly, I will be boycotting them the next time I see their booth at a gun show, and will inform everyone as to the horrendous customer service experience that I had.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    cincinnati here (reading) i need some new places to shoot. i usually go to spring valley but last time i went shooting there was a bunch of young kids with 15 and 16 yr old girlfriends they were trying to impress. i tried to give guidance and be friendly but they went the way of the gangster so i packed up and left. really didnt want to get shot by accident. wheres the middletown range

Feedback Score
    Hey there 556, it's in west Middletown on Michael rd. u won't see that crap there, very safe. And there is always a range master There. i've been going there since I was a kid and have never seen anything like that. you can only shot and use the grounds(fishing trap, and sket) if u are a member and it's about120.00 a year but u get everything included. Let me know I'd u go and I will meet up so I'm not alone. I'm new to the ar and could prob use some pointers.

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    ill get some cash together and get a membership. by the way if you need ammo aim up there has 200 rounds of brass ammo for 60 bucks. ill definetly hit you up when i get the cash together for the membership. thanks jason

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Sounds good buddy, let me know and bring some friends, like I said I'm new to the ar but not shooting so it will be a good time and learning experiance for me.

Feedback Score
    Hello, Dayton here...I usually shoot at Spring Valley, year round. But I have been known to hit some of the indoor spots too, especially when it is this cold!! Anyway I'm new to the board, and can always use more shooting buddies.

Feedback Score
    Double.
    Last edited by mattylight; 12-14-10 at 15:58. Reason: Double Post

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Cleveland Area checking in.

Hi guys.

Feedback Score
    Checking in from Lake County, Ohio!
    I don't know Magsz, but...This is one of the best quotes ever...
    "Despite reloading like im punching Nancy Pelosi in the face, i still cant reliably get glocks to auto forward, especially 19's."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast