Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Taurus Judge: The latest ill-conceived self defense weapon that's selling like crazy

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tampam4 View Post
    That about made me shoot pot roast through my nose!!!!!

Tell me that is a photo shop job and not someones real gun please?!?!

With the idiotic stuff I see on the net; and the usual Judge owner; I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually set one up that way and made an illegal SBR out of a piece o' crap judge...

Just priceless!
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    That isn't illegal, can't you see the engraving?

I was hoping I made it bad enough to still look photoshopped. Had I wanted to go all the way, I would have put some rail bits on there

Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    That about made me shoot pot roast through my nose!!!!!

Tell me that is a photo shop job and not someones real gun please?!?!

With the idiotic stuff I see on the net; and the usual Judge owner; I wouldn't be surprised if someone actually set one up that way and made an illegal SBR out of a piece o' crap judge...

Just priceless!
    "Doc, can you check out this thing I got?"
    -Every Marine, ever.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tampam4 View Post
    That isn't illegal, can't you see the engraving?

I was hoping I made it bad enough to still look photoshopped. Had I wanted to go all the way, I would have put some rail bits on there
    I thought it was a photo shop job, but with the level of ignorance abound these days, I wouldn't put it past a Judge owner to make those mods. The rails would've been great!
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    All it needs is a single point sling and it will be good to go!!

Too funny man. Thanks for taking the time to put that photo together!

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Metal View Post
    Imagine your POS is about to be overrun by a river full of water moccasins. You will be wantin' that Judge about then!
    Growing up, we used to never have a unbroken paddle in the boat. As soon as my Dad would break down and buy one, the very next time we were out, there would be 3 or 4 trying to get in the boat with us. And if you hit them the wrong way with a wooden boat paddle, it splits.... As long as he didn't get a new one, they didn't try to get in the boat.

Just recently, I was putting out mulch and found one under a door mat that had blown off the patio.

I killed it with a pitchfork and a shovel, akimbo.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)
    I have a confession.

I used a gun to kill a snake yesterday afternoon. I was mowing down close to the lake and I saw a cotton mouth start to go into the lake, but it stopped. I knew that I couldn't get it with a hoe or shovel before it could get out in the water and since I need to pushmow around the lake today, I needed to send this little bugger to snake heaven. So I went back up to the house and yelled for my wife to bring me a gun. She came back with my .22 mag Marlin. But I didn't figure it was worth the time/effort to get her to go back and get the shotgun and find a box of lighter shot....

So I walk back down to the lake to look for it. It saw me coming and scooted off into the water, but left his head out of the water to watch me. Heheheh. I decrapitated it.

So now, I have used a gun to kill a snake, I retract my previous statement about using a gun to kill a snake. It was much easier than getting a shovel and chasing it out into the water trying to chop it up.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    might be a re-post

Kelly Jr., 49, of Navarre, admitted shooting his daughter's boyfriend in the groin with "The Judge," his silver Taurus .45-caliber revolver.

"The Judge" was loaded -- three chambers were filled with bird-shot and the fourth with lead. But only one chamber had been fired.

“I shot him in the nuts with bird-shot because he was beating my daughter,” Kelly said.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...hter%E2%80%9D/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 500grains View Post
    might be a re-post
    See it's great for de-balling guys at point blank range
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist"

If you can't get behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    At least someone found a viable use for one...

Feedback Score

Uh oh . .

One of my Corporals got the idea of getting a judge. I kept saying NO but it had no effect.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast