Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: California signing in

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    East Bay checking in.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    San Francisco Bay Peninsula...

There are more pro-gun citizens in CA than any others state. Unfortunately, there are also more anti-gun folks in CA than any other state, and they outnumber us -- so we get screwed a lot.

That doesn't make them right.

Be safe,
    Alan
    Battle Comp Enterprises, LLC
    World Class Tactical Compensators
    California Legal Compensators
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

1 Samuel 17:49 / Romans 13: 1-4 / Isaiah 6:8 / Psalms 144:1 / Matthew 12:30

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGGodfather View Post
    There are more pro-gun citizens in CA than any others state. Unfortunately, there are also more anti-gun folks in CA than any other state, and they outnumber us -- so we get screwed a lot.
    I'm not even sure there are more anti-gun people in Kalifornia, I just think there are more anti-gun Politicians and stupid people looking for handouts that elect them.

I have a house, a wife, and a dog in the Bay Area where I spend my days off, but I work out of Texas most of the week.
    Last edited by Cobra66; 07-04-10 at 13:09.
    “The ruling class doesn’t care about public safety. Having made it very difficult for States and localities to police themselves, having left ordinary citizens with no choice but to protect themselves as best they can, they now try to take our guns away. In fact they blame us and our guns for crime. This is so wrong that it cannot be an honest mistake.” – former U.S. Sen. Malcolm Wallop (R-Wy.)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Don't worry guys. Soon the state will be bankrupt and we can take over. These d bags are only a temporary setback.
    "Oh, its a wonderful day! My sun is shining, my birds are chirping, my humongous chicken defeated Elmo." Huxley

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotguyo540 View Post
    Don't worry guys. Soon the state will be bankrupt and we can take over. These d bags are only a temporary setback.
    Maybe, coupled with the McDonald decision, the days of Kalifornia may be coming to an end and I we will spell it California again. Something needs to come to a head in the state as mean as it sounds. Just like an addict will not seek treatment until they find themselves naked in a dumpster, the people of Kalifornia will not wake up until they find themselves in a bankrupt state with an government ineffective to deal with crime and natural disasters.
    “The ruling class doesn’t care about public safety. Having made it very difficult for States and localities to police themselves, having left ordinary citizens with no choice but to protect themselves as best they can, they now try to take our guns away. In fact they blame us and our guns for crime. This is so wrong that it cannot be an honest mistake.” – former U.S. Sen. Malcolm Wallop (R-Wy.)

Feedback Score
    Inland Empire (SoCal).

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I hope for the day when we can go back to having more than 10 rounds in a magazine...lets see what happens after nov

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra66 View Post
    I'm not even sure there are more anti-gun people in Kalifornia, I just think there are more anti-gun Politicians and stupid people looking for handouts that elect them.
    I think that's the ticket right there. Gun sales in California are a huge #. Unfortunately, folks wanting more and more government cheese have us outnumbered.

West Los Angeles for the last 10 years. San Diego for the 11 prior to that.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Talking

Los Angeles

Civi Shooter

Feedback Score
    puttin' Yucaipa on the map...

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast