Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: California signing in

Feedback Score
    Just relocated, San Diego Checking in. Looking for someplace to shoot past 600 yds, any one know any?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Grass Valley here.

Feedback Score
    Antelope Valley - So Cal

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuvik View Post
    Grass Valley here.
    I was just up there.

Quote Originally Posted by pilotguyo540 View Post
    Placer County checking in.
    Me too Roseville. Born in Sacramento spent most my life around here except a year in Reno/Tahoe, 5.5 years in Las Vagas just a couple miles off of the strip, and 1.5 in Redding and now I'm back.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmok View Post
    Just relocated, San Diego Checking in. Looking for someplace to shoot past 600 yds, any one know any?
    Have a look here:http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/f...play.php?f=115

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Fresno here

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by motorwerks View Post
    I was just up there.

Me too Roseville. Born in Sacramento spent most my life around here except a year in Reno/Tahoe, 5.5 years in Las Vagas just a couple miles off of the strip, and 1.5 in Redding and now I'm back.
    Sweet! I am just past auburn. I have bounced around a bit but always end back in placer county.

Are you a BMW guy?
    "Oh, its a wonderful day! My sun is shining, my birds are chirping, my humongous chicken defeated Elmo." Huxley

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotguyo540 View Post
    Sweet! I am just past auburn. I have bounced around a bit but always end back in placer county.

Are you a BMW guy?
    funny you mention that..... Kinda, and I used to work for CalFire in Alta, so I know that whole area pretty well. Hell I learned how to shoot when I was a kid in Colfax.

I'm not exactly a BMW guy more of a Car guy. I mostly do(did) VWs (watercooled) right now but have had a 2002, an E28 and a couple E30's (one of which was SUPER cool with M3 brakes and red leather interior, but a hole in the block the size of a coke can)most of which I never got to drive because I was younger and retarded. Anyhow now that I'm old and a little smarter and slightly less retarded(if you want to call it that) my wife and I now have 1.5 year old twins so we have had to give up our fun cars, for stuff thats a little ether more reliable or fitting for a family of 4.

Wifes old car....

My (last) old car...

She now drives a VW Routan (hey its loaded but no M-tech car for sure)

and I have an F-150 (its great for shooting outings)...

but I still have friends with with BMW's....

Whats fun is the guy that owns the 2002 (who I met through VW's) is a pilot and is the guy that not only got me into AR's but I bought my first upper from.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by motorwerks View Post
    funny you mention that..... Kinda, and I used to work for CalFire in Alta, so I know that whole area pretty well. Hell I learned how to shoot when I was a kid in Colfax.

I'm not exactly a BMW guy more of a Car guy. I mostly do(did) VWs (watercooled) right now but have had a 2002, an E28 and a couple E30's (one of which was SUPER cool with M3 brakes and red leather interior, but a hole in the block the size of a coke can)most of which I never got to drive because I was younger and retarded. Anyhow now that I'm old and a little smarter and slightly less retarded(if you want to call it that) my wife and I now have 1.5 year old twins so we have had to give up our fun cars, for stuff thats a little ether more reliable or fitting for a family of 4.

Whats fun is the guy that owns the 2002 (who I met through VW's) is a pilot and is the guy that not only got me into AR's but I bought my first upper from.
    That is so cool! Life does come at you fast. I couldn't do twins. I have 3 girls so twins might be easy in comparison

Where do you shoot? Private property seems to be the only place I can stomach anymore. Although the bridge in colfax was cool too! We have no sanctioned ranges up here. Gladding McBean in lincoln is the closest that I know of that entertains the word "public" on occasion.
    "Oh, its a wonderful day! My sun is shining, my birds are chirping, my humongous chicken defeated Elmo." Huxley

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Southern central coast.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast