Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: New Jersey Member Roll Call

Feedback Score
    necro posting to see if anyone is still around; I'm in Marlton, shoot with the Bureau at our Fort Dix ranges and here and there otherwise.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rocsteady View Post
    necro posting to see if anyone is still around; I'm in Marlton, shoot with the Bureau at our Fort Dix ranges and here and there otherwise.
    I'm on the job in PA, but I've taken classes with your NY FTU guys starting what seems like forever ago in 2005. My full team still uses Dix for two trips a year and our snipers are there a lot.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I can see Trenton from my office in PA! Does that count?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Didn't even know this part of the forum existed!

NJ here, Monmouth Ctny, shoot at cjrpc, learned at ft dix where my dad was a DI many eons ago.

Feedback Score
    Deleted
    Last edited by rocsteady; 09-08-22 at 12:06.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789