Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: New Jersey Member Roll Call

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Range 14, in my experience, hasn't been too bad about giving people a hard time for firing off a few rounds at a brisk pace. You may get a few odd looks if you do a mag dump, but no one's ever said anything to me when I've fired 4-5 shots as quick as I can pull the trigger.

Right on the money, Caine. The younger crowd working there now seem a bit more tolerant.

Anyone remember the days of old Joe up in the tower? He was a bit more of a stickler, but also a nice guy. He worked there since I went for the first time decades ago until he passed about 2-3 years ago. His loudspeaker voice will ring forever in my head.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've only been to R14 a handful of times, and all within the last year, so I missed all the older ROs... I've heard some stories tho

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    SafetyHit,

So when is the M4C member trip to R14?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Cape May here. Im from NC. I hate NJ!

Feedback Score
    I live in carneys point but grew up in Gibbstown. I shoot at the Salem county sportsmans club.
    Last edited by Njbudman81; 05-30-11 at 14:30.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    SafetyHit,

So when is the M4C member trip to R14?
    Just saw this now Alex due to the last post, sorry I missed it initially. Well we would need to find out how many are in for the trip and how many are members, then go from there. Remember that there are 3 visitors per person allowed.

I'm certainly up for the trip and would look forward to it. We could target something around the mid-summer mark if feasible and wouldn't need a lot of guys to make it work.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    Just saw this now Alex due to the last post, sorry I missed it initially. Well we would need to find out how many are in for the trip and how many are members, then go from there. Remember that there are 3 visitors per person allowed.

I'm certainly up for the trip and would look forward to it. We could target something around the mid-summer mark if feasible and wouldn't need a lot of guys to make it work.
    Sounds good, I can bring 2 cause I am sure my fiance will want come.

We should move over to PM's when we start planning since this forum gets little traffic.
    Last edited by Alex V; 06-05-11 at 17:33.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Bergen County. Usually shoot at the Bullet Hole.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thanks for bringing the old thread back to life Rauchman and welcome.

Alex, we still have to make the trip happen. Hopefully this Spring.

Feedback Score
    I just moved to Jersey and I'm slowly going through the process of getting a few of my guns moved up to my current residence in Woodbridge. Assuming that I get at least one of my AR's NJ compliant and brought up from VA, I'd like to get in on a range day of some sort. Thanks!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast