Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennessee

Feedback Score
    Last edited by tracker722; 10-24-11 at 18:00.

Feedback Score
    1 (67%)
    I live in Goodlettsville,TN.

Northern Tennessee area.

Feedback Score
    Living in the metropolis of White House, northern middle Tn.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm in Johnson City (tri cities).
    The raw steel thinks of itself as badly treated as it is thrust into the fire and beaten repeatedly. The polished sword looks back and understands why.....

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    There's a USPSA match at TAC 2 in Greeneville Saturday and a IPSC Match there next Saturday. I'm going with my brother. Anyone else?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Johnson City here.

mnoe, I'll be at TAC2 this Saturday (USPSA 1st Sat., IDPA 2nd Sat., 3-gun 3rd Sat.). PM me and we'll make sure to meet there and squad together. Have you shot a match there before?

Tracker, spring caught up to me and I got busy and dropped the ball on the group meet thread. I'd still like to get together with some folks if we can arrange it. Maybe we should revive the thread and set a date far in the future (fall, maybe) so people will have plenty of time to plan.
    Last edited by bulbvivid; 06-03-10 at 21:24.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    Last edited by tracker722; 10-24-11 at 18:00.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I shoot IDPA at TAC2 almost every month. I also hit the Kettlefoot matches on the fourth Saturday of the month.
    The raw steel thinks of itself as badly treated as it is thrust into the fire and beaten repeatedly. The polished sword looks back and understands why.....

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tracker722 View Post
    Hey BV. It will be October before I have Saturdays off again. But with this thread, I hope we will have a better chance of getting something going. Who knows, maybe we can get the other two parts of the state going with their own training groups and get to where we can have an annual state get-together/match.
    Sounds like a good plan, as long as I don't have to go to any flatlands.

Quote Originally Posted by ZZBLAZEZZ View Post
    I shoot IDPA at TAC2 almost every month. I also hit the Kettlefoot matches on the fourth Saturday of the month.
    I shoot IDPA every month there too, so it's likely we've run into each other. I'll be out of town on the second Saturday this month, that's why I'm heading down for Ron's match tomorrow. I've been enjoying the 3-gun matches too. I haven't shot at Kettlefoot yet, but I may try to get up there sometime soon.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    Well they finally passed SB3012 by overriding the Govs. veto a few hours ago, so restaurant carry is legal again in TN. I wonder how long it will last this time?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast