Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennessee

Feedback Score
    Johnson City area here.

And I hope that Tennessee will leave the carry law alone now, especially since it backfired on the judge that sent it back to the legislature.

Let that be a lesson.
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."
    ---Jefferson Davis

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    It sounds like there are quite a few on here from the Tri-Cities area. I'm looking forward to getting down there.
    "Democracy is two Wolves and a Lamb discusing Whats for Dinner. Liberty is a well Armed Lamb willing to Contest The Majority Decision". Benjamin Franklin, 1755

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    If I can ever manage a Saturday off that works out I want to go to Tac2 or Kettlefoot for IDPA. I've never tried it (I know I'm a slacker) but it sounds like all kinds of fun.

Feedback Score
    Maybe we can set up a Tri-Cities meetup soon.
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."
    ---Jefferson Davis

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Murfreesboro / Christiana area here.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muad Dib View Post
    Maybe we can set up a Tri-Cities meetup soon.
    We could probably work that out.

I shot with mnoe82 a couple of weeks ago, and I've shot with ZZBLAZEZZ at matches a number of times.

I'm a member at TAC2, so if folks want to get together we could head down that way and do some shootin'.

If I can ever manage a Saturday off that works out I want to go to Tac2 or Kettlefoot for IDPA. I've never tried it (I know I'm a slacker) but it sounds like all kinds of fun.
    Time to quit slackin'. It's a good group down there, and the matches are always easy-goin', laid-back affairs.
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulbvivid View Post

I shot with mnoe82 a couple of weeks ago, and I've shot with ZZBLAZEZZ at matches a number of times.

I'm a member at TAC2, so if folks want to get together we could head down that way and do some shootin'.

Time to quit slackin'. It's a good group down there, and the matches are always easy-goin', laid-back affairs.

By chance are there any matches this coming weekend 6/19?

Feedback Score
    Clarksville/Nashville Area here, looking for some shooting/training partner's when i get back.
    US ARMY, Retired
    INFANTRY, SNIPER SCHOOL, MACHINE GUN LEADER'S COURSE, COMPANY MASTER GUNNER, UNIT ARMORER, AIR ASSAULT
    OIF DEC 03-FEB 04, SEP 05-SEP 06, SEP 07-NOV 08
    OEF FEB 10-FEB 11

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. -- Ernest Hemingway

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bulbvivid View Post

I'm new here, so what is TAC2?
    ---Jefferson Davis

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by doughnut View Post
    By chance are there any matches this coming weekend 6/19?
    There's a 3-gun match on Saturday.

I'm new here, so what is TAC2?
    TAC2 is a range down below Greeneville. It's about the only place in the area (aside from Kettlefoot, I guess) for any kind of dynamic shooting. They have three matches a month—USPSA 1st Saturday, IDPA 2nd Saturday, and 3-gun 3rd Saturday. tac2.com
    “All falsehood is a mask, and however well made the mask may be, with a little attention we may always distinguish it from the true face.”

State of Franklin Training Group

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast