Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fort Knox Area (KY)

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Fort Knox Area (KY)

Just relocated from NoVa to north-central Kentucky/Fort Knox/Greater Louisville area. This close to Knob Creek, there must be something going on worth knowing about ... but I haven't gotten quite that far yet.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I love Fort Knox !!Trained there in 06,great area to Camp ,I went in to Louisville Once But never really Found anything to do.I wish I could Remember the Name Of a Mexican Joint One of My SGT told me about they Had the Best Tamales .That is a Place to check out had great drink deals too.Congrats on the Move I am sure you will Find something to Get into

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    These guys are M4C authorized dealers and contribute to the forum on a regular basis, they're located in the Louisville area. http://www.superiorfirearmsllc.com/

I'll be there next week and if it weren't for my new 442 taking a shit on me the first time to the range I'd be dropping it off while I'm there for some work... back to S&W for some warranty work first I'm afraid.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by irishluck73 View Post
    These guys are M4C authorized dealers and contribute to the forum on a regular basis, they're located in the Louisville area. http://www.superiorfirearmsllc.com/

I'll be there next week and if it weren't for my new 442 taking a shit on me the first time to the range I'd be dropping it off while I'm there for some work... back to S&W for some warranty work first I'm afraid.
    Sorry to hear about your 442 we will miss the opportunity to help.
    If there is any thing we can do for you let us know.

We just moved and have a nice showroom in the works if you stop by.
    WWW.SUPERIORFIREARMSLLC.COM
    10111 Production Court
    Louisville ky. 40299
    502-365-2244

Former VSM Regional Endorsed Instructor

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Definitely appreciate the lead. I had failed to make the mental/geographical connection between Superior and the new homestead, but will surely make my way up there in time -- I'm looking to put roots down in the area, and am interested in what you gentlemen are doing up there in the big city. =]

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Feedback Score
    Don't forget to check out the Knob Creek Range. The next machine gun shoot is in October.

http://www.machinegunshoot.com/machine_gun_shoot.html

Doc Williams
    U.S. Army Combat Medic/Flight Medic Retired
    1987 - 2013
    Flight Medic Class 4-95

http://www.dustoff.org/

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    As a longtime Class III guy, the proximity to Knob Creek was the very first thing I noticed upon arrival.

Need to get some 6.8mm ammo in my range bag and Jeep my way over there. Soon.

AC

Feedback Score
    The guys at Superior are Class III dealers and generally all around great guys. They can also get you all kinds of other gear (packs, holsters, knives, whatever.)

Knob creek is pretty cool and their range fees are cheap.

There are several other ranges and gun stores and plenty of cool stuff in the area. It's really a pretty good place to be for a guns and gear nut.

Welcome to the area.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    As a longtime Class III guy, the proximity to Knob Creek was the very first thing I noticed upon arrival.

Need to get some 6.8mm ammo in my range bag and Jeep my way over there. Soon.

AC
    Love to have you in just call and we will be here to help you.
    10111 Production Court
    Louisville ky. 40299
    502-365-2244

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    The guys at Superior are Class III dealers and generally all around great guys. They can also get you all kinds of other gear (packs, holsters, knives, whatever.)

Knob creek is pretty cool and their range fees are cheap.

There are several other ranges and gun stores and plenty of cool stuff in the area. It's really a pretty good place to be for a guns and gear nut.

Welcome to the area.
    Thank you brother
    10111 Production Court
    Louisville ky. 40299
    502-365-2244

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast