Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Missouri Crew

Feedback Score
    Abraxas has all the intel for the Springfield area. Hell of a good guy.
    Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Feedback Score
    Farmington here. Belong to 67 gun club. www.67gunclub.org

Feedback Score
    Newbie here should pick up my S&W M&P15 wed. I was looking to get one or build one this fall but the deals on them in CDNN were just too good to pass up.

Live in Florissant for the time being...work in O'Fallon MO. Anyone heard any expected open date for the udrange? I will have to check that out when it does open, heard there is supposed to be another indoor range opening in the St. Peters/O'Fallon area as well.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinheaver View Post
    Farmington here. Belong to 67 gun club. www.67gunclub.org
    Hey, I know you from that other site...

Quote Originally Posted by blksn955.o View Post
    Newbie here should pick up my S&W M&P15 wed. I was looking to get one or build one this fall but the deals on them in CDNN were just too good to pass up.

Live in Florissant for the time being...work in O'Fallon MO. Anyone heard any expected open date for the udrange? I will have to check that out when it does open, heard there is supposed to be another indoor range opening in the St. Peters/O'Fallon area as well.
    Welcome... I'm just down the road from you about a mile or two offa 270 and Lilac...

Hopefully, shooting my 1st Steel Plates down at ARPC tommorow morning...

Man, not much chatter in here from the MO guys.....

You all shooting, building, drinking, working too much????
    Last edited by smullen; 08-13-10 at 20:07.

NRA Patron Life Member

Feedback Score
    delete

Edit buttn says edit/delete, but I can't figure out how to delete...

Boo for my delete skills... Or lack of,,,
    Last edited by smullen; 08-13-10 at 20:08.

NRA Patron Life Member

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smullen View Post

Welcome... I'm just down the road from you about a mile or two offa 270 and Lilac...

Hopefully, shooting my 1st Steel Plates down at ARPC tommorow morning...

Man, not much chatter in here from the MO guys.....

You all shooting, building, drinking, working too much????
    I am busy at work and I sure am not complaining about my badge working so far in this mess of an economy. Been shooting a glock 22 I picked up a few months ago (first pistol) and had the slide powdercoated black chrome. For myself its just been plain to hot and humid to go shoot or mess with my other toy (my screen name breaks down to blk = black, sn95 = 94-04 mustang, 5.o = 5.0. pushrod v8 made only in 94&95 for this body style)

I might run up to Busch next week when my M&P15 comes in...grew up out in Defiance so might meet up with an old buddy.

Good luck with the plates.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    UD Range is supposed to open if not first week of September, by the second week. The owner is hoping for then and all the work going on now is basically finishing it out, all the major stuff is done and delivered. The first large order of guns for stock to sell has been placed. Hes going to have some cool stuff like an ultra sonic cleaning machine that will handle rifles(I think he said he bought the big one).

I have not heard of another range opening and I am sure I would hear of it since I am pretty atune to the fgoings on in St. Chuck county in regards to guns and what not.

UD range is going to have some weekly pistol leagues and I am going to try to get him to set up a weekly carbine league, but I honestly dont have a clue on what kind of shooting would be appropriate or even fun for something like that on a 25 yard range. I doubt that stuff will get going until November or even later.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rjacobs View Post
    UD Range is supposed to open if not first week of September, by the second week. The owner is hoping for then and all the work going on now is basically finishing it out, all the major stuff is done and delivered. The first large order of guns for stock to sell has been placed. Hes going to have some cool stuff like an ultra sonic cleaning machine that will handle rifles(I think he said he bought the big one).

I have not heard of another range opening and I am sure I would hear of it since I am pretty atune to the fgoings on in St. Chuck county in regards to guns and what not.

UD range is going to have some weekly pistol leagues and I am going to try to get him to set up a weekly carbine league, but I honestly dont have a clue on what kind of shooting would be appropriate or even fun for something like that on a 25 yard range. I doubt that stuff will get going until November or even later.
    I was looking at the pics online and it looked like they had to be opening soon from those. Looks like it will be a nice place. One of my co-workers heard 2 permits were given for new ranges in the area.

I thought I read the udrange was going to have a 100yrd area as well or is that outdoors?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I was looking at the pics online and it looked like they had to be opening soon from those. Looks like it will be a nice place. One of my co-workers heard 2 permits were given for new ranges in the area.

I thought I read the udrange was going to have a 100yrd area as well or is that outdoors?
    UD Range is in the middle of an industrial complex so no outdoor range. I have not heard of another permit being given for another range(indoor or outdoor). When they originally had the plans for this range developed the land was in Wentzville and after they had the permits and everything finished up the land owner decided to raise the price of the land by like 5x so they walked. They then had to go through the process again in St. Peters with the new land. Maybe that is why your friend heard about 2 permits being given out.

Or maybe he heard about Metro Shooting supplies potential range in Bridgeton or the one from On Target(not sure where its at). I am not sure on the details of either one of those. I think On Targets range may be open or pretty close.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rjacobs View Post
    UD Range is in the middle of an industrial complex so no outdoor range. I have not heard of another permit being given for another range(indoor or outdoor). When they originally had the plans for this range developed the land was in Wentzville and after they had the permits and everything finished up the land owner decided to raise the price of the land by like 5x so they walked. They then had to go through the process again in St. Peters with the new land. Maybe that is why your friend heard about 2 permits being given out.

Or maybe he heard about Metro Shooting supplies potential range in Bridgeton or the one from On Target(not sure where its at). I am not sure on the details of either one of those. I think On Targets range may be open or pretty close.
    I think it was the wentzville deal. Cant wait to stop and check them out when they open will make up my mind on a membership after a couple of visits and might take my CCW with them. After reading the instructor bio's, course outlines, cost, and other instructed classes I think they have a lot to offer at a reasonable cost/tier setup.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast