Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Las Vegas M4C Members.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hells yeah bring Jason to Vegas! If I'm off I'm in!
    ATTENTION: What you just read may very well contain sarcasm! Judge me accordingly.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Basic AR/AK training class at the Clark County Shooting Park with Chuck Burnett from Invictus Training.

Wed., 9/28, from 4pm to 9:30pm.

Cost, $80, round count, 100-200.

More info:

http://www.nevadashooters.com/showth...d=1#post212753

Chuck is a great instructor, he did a private basic handgun/CCW class for some of my co-workers earlier this year. This is a good opportunity for those of us who work weekends.
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Convention in November 2012

Hi guys.

It has been a while since I last posted on M4C.

So, I will be in Vegas for a convention, probably staying in the Excalibur.
    The event would be in the Mandalay Bay.

My questions:
    1. What are the good/cheap ranges close by? Not sure if I'll be renting a car.
    2. that begs the question: how safe/reliable is public transportation in LV?
    3. Would anyone recommend a instructor/course or would like to introduce me to the more practical aspects of shooting?
    Paulo Marcondes -- Brazil.
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarc View Post
    So, I will be in Vegas for a convention, probably staying in the Excalibur.
    The event would be in the Mandalay Bay.

My questions:
    1. What are the good/cheap ranges close by? Not sure if I'll be renting a car.
    2. that begs the question: how safe/reliable is public transportation in LV?
    3. Would anyone recommend a instructor/course or would like to introduce me to the more practical aspects of shooting?
    What dates will you be here? I'm attending 2 classes, this weekend and next, and would be glad to hook you up with the info on the classes and ranges if you're interested in attending. It I can get some free time I'll take you shooting as well.

If you're staying by the Strip you don't need a rental car and will be wasting your money. Taxi and walking are good to go along with the monorail.

Bring me a Skol

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    What dates will you be here? I'm attending 2 classes, this weekend and next, and would be glad to hook you up with the info on the classes and ranges if you're interested in attending. It I can get some free time I'll take you shooting as well.

If you're staying by the Strip you don't need a rental car and will be wasting your money. Taxi and walking are good to go along with the monorail.

Bring me a Skol
    Great, I just forgot to mention the dates. Humpf.

I'll be there from the 3rd to the 11th/November... Exact dates might vary depending if I can book one of the pre-convention courses.

Regarding courses and sutff, I guess a nice fundamental markmanship would be just the ticket. From all I know, there are few good instructors here, and there is no point in learning the HSLD stuff without a good foundation.
    Also, since this is my first time around, I do not know how packed my schedule will be.

I appreciate you offer and advice. I'll see if I can get a six-pack... Maybe a nice cachaça.
    Paulo Marcondes -- Brazil.
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarc View Post
    I'll be there from the 3rd to the 11th/November... Exact dates might vary depending if I can book one of the pre-convention courses.

Regarding courses and sutff, I guess a nice fundamental markmanship would be just the ticket. From all I know, there are few good instructors here, and there is no point in learning the HSLD stuff without a good foundation.
    Also, since this is my first time around, I do not know how packed my schedule will be.
    Right now I don't know of any classes going on during those dates. However, if you have some free time I'd be happy to take you to the range and work on some basic drills with you if you'd like. Drop me a line as the time gets closer.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    *Another Vegas resident checking in*

Feedback Score
    Hey I also live in Vegas and would be interested

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234