Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegas M4C Members.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just found this thread. I'm on Nevadashooters as well and would be down for night shooting anytime. I try to get out and do night shoots at least once a month and or anytime it rains.

Unfortunately I couldn't make the Turkey shoot but post future dates and directions up here or Nevadashooters and I should be able to get there.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Enoc; 12-09-10 at 23:35.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Las Vegas and Southern NV members, weigh in on this thread if you're interested in having Jason Falla from Redback One in Vegas for quality training.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=76013
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I am interested, and I have a friend or two that may be interested as well.

GU
    DVC
    ABS : Cars = CTC Lasers : Pistols

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    +1 on bringing Jason to LV, I hit the linked thread and sent a PM both, no doubt we would be able to fill a class without any problem.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    What level of course would this be? Basic carbine or something more intermediate. I am new to AR's so a basic training would be good for me.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sounds fun.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

L V M4 members

I am going to be in Vegas in Sept for a convention and I have a couple of questions for anyone in the Vegas area:

I am bringing my Glock 20 on the trip, any problem as long it is in the trunk while traveling, it is for security in the room. I'v had people banging on a motel room door late at night yelling for "LINDA". My wife is not Linda.

Also is there a gun store in the metro area that will not question me if I buy some 20 round magazines for my ar, I live in SoCal so I want to build up my stash.
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drrufo View Post
    I am bringing my Glock 20 on the trip, any problem as long it is in the trunk while traveling, it is for security in the room. I'v had people banging on a motel room door late at night yelling for "LINDA". My wife is not Linda.

Also is there a gun store in the metro area that will not question me if I buy some 20 round magazines for my ar, I live in SoCal so I want to build up my stash.
    In Nevada it is not necessary to have your weapon in the trunk of your vehicle. It is perfectly legal for anyone, even without a permit, to carry a fully loaded weapon in their vehicle for their protection.

No gun store in this area will question where you're from just buying magazines that I'm aware of. Also, why buy 20 round mags when you can buy 30? Their website sucks but their store is one of the better stocked places with reasonable prices and relatively close to the Strip. http://www.locknloadgunstore.com/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Gun Store questioning

I went to the store on Tropicana to look several years ago. I asked about the price on used 20 round magazines and the clerk said I needed to provide an ID if I wanted to buy them.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drrufo View Post
    I went to the store on Tropicana to look several years ago. I asked about the price on used 20 round magazines and the clerk said I needed to provide an ID if I wanted to buy them.
    Check out Guns and Ammo Garage for mags. It is the closest store to the strip. Great guys too.

As for carrying the gun in the car, as said earlier, it is legal

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast