Wisconsin here

Milwaukee to be exact.

Feedback Score
    Oshkosh area here

Feedback Score
    Neenah-Menasha area here

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hi guys, I'll be visiting the girlfriends family in the Janesville for 4th of July. Are there any good ranges in the area and also any ranges that rent out guns?

I could bring my guns but I really dont want to deal with checking baggage for a short trip.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by grunz View Post
    Hi guys, I'll be visiting the girlfriends family in the Janesville for 4th of July. Are there any good ranges in the area and also any ranges that rent out guns?

I could bring my guns but I really dont want to deal with checking baggage for a short trip.
    No place in Janesville for rental. Milwaukee area has some shops that rent pistols on their indoor ranges. Fletcher Arms in Waukesha might be the closest one. 262-549-4488

BTW I'm in Darien

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Madison here.

Deerfield Pistol and Archery has in indoor 60 ft range. They do rentals. They're about 13 miles east of Madison, probably about 40 miles or so from Janesville.
    www.deerfieldpistol.com
    The advice above is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks guys!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Hi all,

South side of Milwaukee here.

Below are gun clubs in the area that I'm familiar with, if you have any questions about these give me a PM. I don't know anything about any other clubs in the area:

Racine County Line Rifle Club: 600 meter and seperate 500 yard range, covered 100 yard range, NFA and LE friendly. Pistol range in the pits of the 500 yard range so obviously can't use both at the same time. I believe they're in the process of building a 50 BMG range. They have IDPA, NRA High-Power and shotgun games, amongst others. Somewhere in the neighborhood of $100 - $300 to join, (sorry, it's been a while,) and then about $60 - 75/year. Work hour requirements are 100 hours in your first three years, then your done, but additional work hours earn you more votes. Off of Seven Mile Road on the northeast end of Racine County:
    http://my.rclrc.net/

Schultz Gun Club in Muskego: 100 yard rifle, shotgun games, USPSA and IDPA, rimfire leagues, archery & more. joining fees & yearly dues similiar to Racine County Line, work hour requirements are either 10 or 15 hours a year, I forget:
    http://my.rclrc.net/

Oconomowoc Sportsman's Club. Five minutes off the freeway. 300 yard covered rifle range, USPSA & Cowboys, archery, shotgun, rimfire leagues. NFA friendly. Membership is capped at (I think) 300 members so there is usually a short waiting list to join, but worth it. Work hour requirements are either 10 or 15 hours a year, again, I forget:
    http://www.oscinc.org/

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1833Marine View Post
    Oshkosh area here

Oshkosh here as well...

Feedback Score

Bouncing Bround WI

Originally from the Waukesha area

I worked at McMiller sports center under both forms of recent management.

Currently in the Eau Claire area for advanceing my edumacation.

Anyone know of a good range around Chippewa, Menomonie?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast