Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any M4C'ers in Maine?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Any M4C'ers in Maine?

Any one here on M4C in Maine? I'm located in the Central Maine area.

Feedback Score
    I was born and raised in Winslow, but moved south after serving in the Army.

Feedback Score
    Currently living in the Portland area.
    "There is no nice way to arrest a potentially dangerous, combative suspect. The police are our bodyguards; our hired fists, batons and guns. We pay them to do the dirty work of protecting us. The work we're too afraid, too unskilled, or too civilized to do ourselves. We expect them to keep the bad guys out of our businesses, out of our cars, out of our houses, and out of our faces. We just don't want to see how its done."
    -Charles H. Webb, Ph.D.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I live in NH, but juuust over the border. I can literally walk to the NH/ME border from my house in about 10 minutes.

Allows me all the tax-free advantages of NH without giving up the recreational fun of Maine

I did go to school in Maine, the maritime academy over in Castine. Awesome state! If it werent for the income tax being so high I'd have moved there instead of NH probably...I LOVE the Portland area. Im about 50 minutes away from Portland as it is, which isnt bad...
    Last edited by Blstr88; 07-18-10 at 19:54.

Feedback Score
    Located in Brunswick. Don't have my M4 yet, but it's on order

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Ha! Welcome to the forum!

Feedback Score
    Got off active duty in Brunswick, was living just over the border in NH until a few months ago. Still a member at the Berwick range and shop a lot at KTP. I was at both on Friday.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I kinda wish I were closer to Kittery. I love checking the used misc. bins. Last time I was there I picked up two slightly used Pmags for $12 each and a Redi-mag. Once, I picked up a magazine for my H&K VP70Z for $20! SCORE!!!

Feedback Score
    I get most of my firearms from them, probably 40% are used ones. They have such a large selection of used stuff and they have done right by me so far. It's fun to watch tourist freak out at the guns and the massholes complain about the stuff they can't buy!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    KTP does have some nice finds and I've bought a few guns there. I'd probably buy more if they weren't so far away. Also, I don't know if prices are negotiable on the used stuff like they are at a smaller gun shop. It's the same thing with Cabela's used guns. I've seen some guns that would've been nice to take home but I didn't really want to spend the full amount on the tag (+ tax.) Also, they probably can't throw in a box of ammo or an extra mag like the small shops can.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast