Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oregon, Meet, Greet, and Shoot

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Salem is totally do-able.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm in Hillsboro, and will happily drive to Salem.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I know it's a long haul but Ive got about 4000/5000 acres available in Klamath Falls, Southern Oregon.

There's a large deep red cinder pit which is where I do alot of pistol and M4, Ak stuff and lots of long range stuff, Say 1000/1200y. A semi primitive private campground, water and most importantly it's available free of charge. Most important no people.

A weekend camp out and shoot is do-able. I shoot out here weekly and have put on vintage motocross races here.

It's 24 miles east of Klamath Falls, between Klamath Falls and Lakeview Oregon. Out in the sticks

Just an idea. I know it's along ways from Northern Oregon but it's at least on the table.

D Williams

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Williams View Post
    I know it's a long haul but Ive got about 4000/5000 acres available in Klamath Falls, Southern Oregon.

There's a large deep red cinder pit which is where I do alot of pistol and M4, Ak stuff and lots of long range stuff, Say 1000/1200y. A semi primitive private campground, water and most importantly it's available free of charge. Most important no people.

A weekend camp out and shoot is do-able. I shoot out here weekly and have put on vintage motocross races here.

It's 24 miles east of Klamath Falls, between Klamath Falls and Lakeview Oregon. Out in the sticks

Just an idea. I know it's along ways from Northern Oregon but it's at least on the table.

D Williams
    while salem sounds the most likely to work for the majority, i am very intrigued at the idea of a good place to shoot and you sound like you have a pretty good setup out there, so i will bump this, know that i am interested.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Red, weather the others opt to come shoot or not, everybodies welcome to come to my place and shot. This is one of the oldest homesteads in southern Oregon.

The owners are awesome folks and have allowed me to use the land for pretty much anything legal. Let me know what your schedule looks like and plan on coming down to review the area." maybe with a AAR the rest might drive the distance.

Frankly you will be amazed with the shooting oppertunities here. If the ranch dose't work we go to the woods where 2000 yard shots are available in the clear cuts.Uphill/Downhill Cross canyon etc etc.

I haven't shot that far but the oppertunity is here. Give me a call if your interested.

Dirk Williams
    541-883-8495H
    530-708-1438C

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank you. I will pass this info on to the sponsors we have, and hope to get.
    100% Commie-Proof

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Williams View Post
    Red, weather the others opt to come shoot or not, everybodies welcome to come to my place and shot. This is one of the oldest homesteads in southern Oregon.

The owners are awesome folks and have allowed me to use the land for pretty much anything legal. Let me know what your schedule looks like and plan on coming down to review the area." maybe with a AAR the rest might drive the distance.

Frankly you will be amazed with the shooting oppertunities here. If the ranch dose't work we go to the woods where 2000 yard shots are available in the clear cuts.Uphill/Downhill Cross canyon etc etc.

I haven't shot that far but the oppertunity is here. Give me a call if your interested.

Dirk Williams
    541-883-8495H
    530-708-1438C
    well dirk thank you, but i am still working on getting life in order after leaving the service, but i will keep the area in mind when im ready to get out there, i will be sure to contact you before i do.

but i for one would like to see some pics of what we are talking about here.

but thank you again good sir.

Feedback Score
    I live in Keizer, I'm retired and very interested

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Bump. Any updates on this project? I'd be interested in an event somewhere in the Valley or that KFalls property sounds perfect.

Feedback Score
    I'd be interested in a meet up as well. I'm a member at Tri-county.....we could set something up there depending on group size. We'd probably need a few members due to rules.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast