Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Any existing IL, WI or IN carbine drill/practice events?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Don't forget NawTTC in Mt Carroll Illinois

Don't forget these guys. http://nawttc.com/schedule20111.html. Eric and the guys provide good classes at reasonable prices.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I see on the ASC website there is a rifle match this weekend and want to double check that it is still on for this Saturday. It would suck to drive an hour-and-a-half to find it's been cancelled...it would not be the first time it's happened to me though...

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by danish View Post
    I see on the ASC website there is a rifle match this weekend and want to double check that it is still on for this Saturday. It would suck to drive an hour-and-a-half to find it's been cancelled...it would not be the first time it's happened to me though...
    Yes, it is still on. I will be there. It will be an informal practice/match according to the guy running it. It will only cost $10 instead of the usual $20. Here's a copy of the email he sent me the other day....

"Hey everyone.

We'll have another ASC Practical Rifle event this Saturday 2/26. Safety Brief at 9:30 AM, hope to start shooting by 10AM.

Again, this will be a bit "on the fly" depending on what the weather (Right now forecast is cloudy, chance of snow, high in the 30s) will allow.

I plan to run through the VTAC 9 hole drill we did in the past. It's a quick "set up" drill and lots of fun. We also like last month will set up a bit more reactive targets and enjoy as much as the weather and conditions will allow.

Since this again is more informal match, I'm asking $10 from all shooters, members and non members alike to finance more steel etc for the year.

I will need help from one person with a pick-up truck around 8:30-9am so if if you can help in this regard, please email me."
    Last edited by nickdrak; 02-23-11 at 20:29.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thanks!!

Feedback Score
    im also interested in starting to train with my M4 but i live in southern Illinois near st. Louis... would like to put back some money for that place up in northern Illinois NawTTC in Mt Carroll Illinois.. not much around here though...
    Daniel Defense M4 v2
    Aimpoint Pro
    Magpul Bad Lever
    Magpul ASAP
    Magpul MS2 Sling
    UTG Tactical Light
    Pmags

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    http://www.impacttrainingcenter.co

In case you need it, here is their new website. Eric and Steve are good guys.

Feedback Score
    For anyone still wanting to try out ASC, they are having an open house on April 9th, from 10-3.

Feedback Score

Central Illinois

Hey, I was wondering if there was anyone else on here located in Central Illinois. I'm in Champaign and am looking for someone to get together and arrange regular range sessions with. As much as I would like to make it up to ASC often, the drive makes me think it will be hard to do on a consistent basis.

thanks,
    -Stu
    "I can’t remember a mile in my life that was even mildly amusing"

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789