Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tactical Carbine Nights

Feedback Score
    I am going to try to make this one for once, and get my amigo to show up too. I think I only made it out to 2 last year.

See you there.

-Adam

Feedback Score
    I probably wont be able to make it, runnin' the kids around.
    Great shootin' with you guys last time and plan on attending as much as my schedule allows. Thanks for making these events possible
    CW
    Last edited by oakmax; 07-11-10 at 14:23.

Feedback Score
    If we run out of stuff to do we can always run through the MEU (SOC) M4A1 Qualification Course. It's a nice measuring stick of where your individual skills are. It's very challenging with something non-standard like an AK or FN Fal..........

Scott

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by oakmax View Post
    I probably wont be able to make it, runnin' the kids around.
    Great shootin' with you guys last time and plan on attending as much as my schedule allows. Thanks for making these events possible
    CW

Bummer, but family comes first. There's always August and I've got a nice little 3-gun match planned for the end of July. Details are on the web site.

Also reminds me. I've got to have you guys re-shoot the Delta Drill again. I had my head up my ass when I set it up last month. I had you guys shooting the pistol distances. No wonder you guys aced it, duh.

And you guys been thinking you were high speed ninjas all this time!

Later,
    Scott
    Last edited by wedgehead30; 07-15-10 at 10:30.

Feedback Score
    Another good rifle night! It was good to shoot with everyone. The next one is slated for August 10th. Hope to see everyone there.

Wedge

Feedback Score
    Thanks for letting me shoot the M1 carbine. I started buttering the wife up last night to let me buy one as "her" carbine.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    looks like your about 2hours from Pgh..........

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...ed=0CBMQ8gEwAA

Feedback Score
    Thanks again to Scott, Bill, and B.L. for letting us come out and get some good training in. Cant wait to come out again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by landrvrnut22 View Post
    Thanks for letting me shoot the M1 carbine. I started buttering the wife up last night to let me buy one as "her" carbine.
    Good luck with that one. I tried that approach a few years back....and I'm still working on it.

Don't be disappointed when you see the M1's on the rack at the CMP. They are all diamonds in the rough. A little TLC and it will look as good or better than mine.

Scott

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by huklbrry View Post
    Thanks again to Scott, Bill, and B.L. for letting us come out and get some good training in. Cant wait to come out again.
    Glad you had a good time, especially given the drive you had. We try to make it fun and hopefully you'll pick up something useful in the process.

You might want to check out the pistol and carbine training down at Tusco that Grant is hosting also. It's an extra 20 or 30 minutes on your drive time but it would be well worth it.

See ya in August if not before,

Scott

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast