Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glock 20SF

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Glock 20SF

We got a shipment of Glock 20 mags yesterday and they all have the ambi mag catch notch just like the 21SF mags. Glock won't confirm nor deny that they'll be making a 20SF.

Let's just say that my standard OD Glock 20 w/Trijicons is going on consignment today!
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    I've always wanted a 10mm pistol. But all the options just didn't seem right. Either too wide, too heavy, too expensive etc...

This pistol sounds like a winner.
    Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Im really liking my G21SF but so long as 10mm ammo is double the cost of .45 (10 bucks at walmart for CCI Brass Blazer .45, 20 bucks is about the best I have seen for 10mm aluminum cased) I am going to stay out of the 10mm field....

I loved shooting the G20 I had, but not twice as much as any of my .45s, or 4x as much as my 9mm

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trio View Post
    Im really liking my G21SF but so long as 10mm ammo is double the cost of .45 (10 bucks at walmart for CCI Brass Blazer .45, 20 bucks is about the best I have seen for 10mm aluminum cased) I am going to stay out of the 10mm field....

I loved shooting the G20 I had, but not twice as much as any of my .45s, or 4x as much as my 9mm
    Yes because of the price of 10mm and .357SIG I don't shoot my Glock 20, 31 and 32 very often (even if getting the ammo at cost). I do however carry a 10mm with me when deer hunting. I do plan on taking a deer with it when given the chance. The Buffalo Bore 180gr Gold Dots doing 1350fps should do the job nicely.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Interesting.

If I get back into the plastic-fantastic I may have to look into one of these as a backup when boar hunting. I'm not sure I'd want to shoot a boar with a 9mm.

Feedback Score
    There's a guy on GlockTalk over in Europe who says his gunshop had just received a bunch of 17 and 19 mags with ambidextrious mag catch cuts. He goes on to say that they won't be SF models, they'll just be ambidextrious.

I just wish Glock would make a 4" barreled 45ACP along the lines of the 21SF concept in a 19 sized package.
    The luxury of freedom was not free.

Feedback Score
    I'll buy one to go with the black G20C and ODG20 i already have.

Feedback Score

I think a 20 SF C would be the ultimate carry....

Yeah, I like my 3 .45s, my G23, all my nines, but being a .41 mag fan makes me drool to have 15+ rds of 10mm for a carry or vehicle gun. Wouldn't be a bad choice to hunt with either. I used my G23 for a "coup-de-grace" shot on a deer a couple of years ago. (wished I'd replaced my Black Talon first...) I'll take a SF 10mm, but the std frame is just a bit too much.......I notice they are making mags for them though.......

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by olds442tyguy View Post
    There's a guy on GlockTalk over in Europe who says his gunshop had just received a bunch of 17 and 19 mags with ambidextrious mag catch cuts. He goes on to say that they won't be SF models, they'll just be ambidextrious.

I just wish Glock would make a 4" barreled 45ACP along the lines of the 21SF concept in a 19 sized package.

I was at a Larry Vicker's pistol class this weekend and someone had G17 mags with the SF style cuts. They were saying that Glock is going to incorporate the SF style mag release on all their pistols. These mags are probably not specifically for a G20SF but for the standard G20 with ambi-release...

Spooky

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky130 View Post
    I was at a Larry Vicker's pistol class this weekend and someone had G17 mags with the SF style cuts. They were saying that Glock is going to incorporate the SF style mag release on all their pistols. These mags are probably not specifically for a G20SF but for the standard G20 with ambi-release...

Spooky
    Possibly but not very probable since the G20 and G21 use 100% identical frames and lower parts. I can't see Glock making a ambi-mag catch frame for the G20 and not just using the same frame that the G21SF uses to achieve it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast