Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glock 20SF

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gotm4 View Post
    Possibly but not very probable since the G20 and G21 use 100% identical frames and lower parts. I can't see Glock making a ambi-mag catch frame for the G20 and not just using the same frame that the G21SF uses to achieve it.
    So you're saying that the frames are the same and it is possible to use a G21SF frame with a 10mm upper? Sounds interesting but I think I might be reading too much into it...

Spooky

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky130 View Post
    So you're saying that the frames are the same and it is possible to use a G21SF frame with a 10mm upper? Sounds interesting but I think I might be reading too much into it...

Spooky
    Swap the ejector to a 10mm one and swap the G20 slide group over and you will have you a 20SF.

Feedback Score
    86 (99%)
    Take it for what it's worth (and it's free) but I spoke with my LE rep a few weeks ago regarding the cut in the new G17 mags we received. He said that the G17/22 SF is coming. His reasoning for the mags is that over seas ambi's are more popular than here in the States. To stream line and make only one style mag is easier so that is what Glock is doing, that and he feels later down the road the ambi may be released here in the States. He was very certain that the SF would be realesed in a G17/22 and later in almost all of the models.

He said the 21/30 SF is selling so well they will continue with other models. He also said that the majority of the sells for these two models in the States have been without the ambi though, thus why ambi's will be later...

So if it never happens I wasted a few minutes of my life typing this, but if my information is correct, and I believe it is, this gives all of us "hump haters" something to look forward to. While the backstrap will always have the hump, it should be much smaller.
    9/11/01
    Never forget, Never forgive

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky130 View Post

Spooky

Yes.

If you own a G21SF and a G20 you can use you're entire G20 upper on the G21SF lower. If your G21SF has the ambi mag catch you will need the newest G20 mags which have the ambi and standard mag catch cuts.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12