PM Sent.
    ,——'――';=====±—-
    !‚–’――ƒΉΆ
    One is just never enough...

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MA2_Navy_Veteran View Post
    PM Sent.
    Thank you and good on you for supporting M4C. It ls a worthwhile contribution imo.

But I really want to know how long it too you to make that ascii AR?
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Thank you and good on you for supporting M4C. It ls a worthwhile contribution imo.

But I really want to know how long it too you to make that ascii AR?
    Actually, I created a number of them on an "off" day on base a couple of years ago. Took about 2 hours to make the group. They actually looked better back then because Microsuck has changed some of the web-formatting to where now it usually looks like there is a gap across the gun & the first & second lines no longer line up perfectly the way they used to. Anyways, I had a carbine with Aimpoint, A rifle with Acog, a M82A1 with scope, and another rifle with M203 once, but I can no longer find the text page that I had them copied on.

Thanks for the quick response to my PM.
    ,——'――';=====±—-
    !‚–’――ƒΉΆ

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hello,

I bought a 5 year membership and paid via PayPal. I received an email confirmation from m4c telling me I've been upgraded, but it doesn't show in my profile, and I'm still locked out of GD and can't post in the ee.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    "He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God."

"Let's have a party with beer, and chicks, and guns, and fire trucks!"

Feedback Score
    Just a quick question... I renewed my sponsorship by PayPal a couple of days ago, and I'm just wondering how long it usually takes before my account gets the update? Do I need to relog every day? Thanks in advance.
    ,——'――';=====±—-
    !‚–’――ƒΉΆ

Feedback Score
    I will check on it. The account should have been updated. Thanks for letting us know.

Feedback Score
    I was checking up on a site sponsorship. I payed via PayPal on 2/5. I really don't care about the benis associated or anything. I wouldn't know how to use most of it. I just wanted to make sure y'all got the money from PP.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Hello,
    Will check on this for you tomorrow!

Feedback Score
    I need help with contacting an administrator of the Forum.

This past Saturday morning I sent a $28 PayPal payment in to cover site sponsor (it posted to my bank account on the 25th). I still don’t see it reflected in my profile status yet. When I made the payment, it would not take me back to M4carbine website so there may have been a problem crediting my account.

I have sent two emails through the Contact Us email (one this past Saturday and one yesterday) on this matter but have not heard back yet.
    I also sent a private message to the Staff member ID on Thursday and nothing back either.

I just need to know if I should contact Paypal to figure out what happened.

James

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes, please check on mine also. Just making sure you got the money.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast