Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Florida Panhandle?

Feedback Score
    Dew I don't hang out at GRC much any more only to teach a few CCW classes.Way to many range NAZI's and had one guy called the local SO on me because he said my Son's 22 tube feed rifle was full auto because I did a demo for my kid to show how a bump fire works.The SO got a big kick out of that and just laugh and said have a good day.

You need to get up with me and will burn some powder in Altha...

Feedback Score
    GRC is not bad for the Panama City area, but it could be better. I can go out there to bench test new loads, but for anything active I have to drive to my family's land in south Alabama. I do have a nice berm and lots of target stands, but it takes over two hours to get there. I try to make it a rule that I shoot longer than it takes me to drive, so I only go up there when I've got a solid shooting buddy and lots of ammo loaded.

I visited the "Gun Show" in PC today and I must say that I did more eye rolling than anything. $20 pmags? You've got to be kidding! More crap ARs than you can shake a stick at. Lots of tacticool gadgets, but no actual gun deals. Gun shows are so depressing these days.
    Designing the legacy systems of tomorrow!

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Figured I'll revive the thread as I'll be heading to Eglin AFB in about 2 weeks.

But have any you guys dealt with Advanced Tactical Solutions in Santa Rosa Beach? I'm looking at buying a Noveske and they are the only dealers on the Noveske page that is anywhere close to the area.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GotAmmo View Post
    Figured I'll revive the thread as I'll be heading to Eglin AFB in about 2 weeks.

But have any you guys dealt with Advanced Tactical Solutions in Santa Rosa Beach? I'm looking at buying a Noveske and they are the only dealers on the Noveske page that is anywhere close to the area.
    I drove out to see Shelton at ATS a few months ago just to check it out. It's the only Noveske dealer I know of in the area.
    They pretty much have everything in the store that they have on the site, and they include shipping in the prices so there's no real need for me to make the trip when buying accessories.

Given the area, I don't think they have many customers in the store at any given moment. The Santa Roasa locals seem to be leery of the place.

No problems in the two transactions I've had with them.

Feedback Score
    Not in Florida, but just outside here in Mobile, about 45 minutes from Pensacola

Feedback Score
    Pensacola here. Moved here from Tennessee a few months ago. I shoot out at ERML.

Where is this ATS place?

Feedback Score
    P'friggin'cola baby !

Feedback Score
    Sounds like we need a local get together.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BluewaterTactical View Post

Where is this ATS place?
    It's on US 98 in santa rosa beach, just east of Destin.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C2_Drew View Post
    It's on US 98 in santa rosa beach, just east of Destin.
    Thanks. What is ATS shorthand for?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast