Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Minnesota Shooters

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Student in Dinkytown here.

Thankfully I have some friends with a lot of land just outside of the cities to shoot on. I haven't found a range that I like in the area, though -admittedly- I haven't tried very hard.

Feedback Score
    Bump, big huge bump. Been here for awhile, just want to know if anyone with in an hour of the cities knows where to shoot with out a membership?
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    Bump, big huge bump. Been here for awhile, just want to know if anyone with in an hour of the cities knows where to shoot with out a membership?
    It is definitely a membership place, but check out Pine Island. Their membership is cheap, and their facility is amazing. I really loved that place. That alone makes me sad to have moved out of Minnesota.

I think a year membership was $75.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456