G&R Tactical
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: Minnesota Shooters

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    8,042
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    In the last 12 months or so, there have been a Larry Vickers pistol course, a Louis Awerbuck pistol course, and two Trident Concepts courses with Jeff Gonzales (Combative Carbine 1 and Combative Carbine 2) in Brainerd.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    62
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Tricon will be back this next October 9-11.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5
    Feedback Score
    0
    What is "Tricon"?

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    8,042
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticmarksman View Post
    What is "Tricon"?
    Trident Concepts

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    62
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    www.tridentconcepts.com. Jeff Gonzales is the owner of the company and former SEAL.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Central Minnesota
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Mike (Huldra128) sets up some of the best training in the country and hosts it right here in MN in the Brainerd area. Some of the trainers, as mentioned, are truly top tier and I highly recommend them.

    If someone is interested in local training, Brainerd area, or around MN. We offer handgun, AR, and shotgun classes. Classes vary from one day, to broken down 3 hour blocks on weekday nights to try and meet people schedules. Not trying to come here a "shamelessly plug" us but throwing it out there. If you would like more info please pm or email me. Some other members here have been through the classes, and if they are willing, they could share unbiased reviews.

    Thanks,
    Dave
    Mills Fleet Farm - Indoor Shooting & Archery
    Huldra Arms & Korstog Arms
    Training and Technical Support Coordinator
    http://www.millsshooting.com
    http://www.huldraarms.com
    http://www.korstog.com

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    8,042
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave-HuldraArms View Post
    Mike (Huldra128) sets up some of the best training in the country and hosts it right here in MN in the Brainerd area. Some of the trainers, as mentioned, are truly top tier and I highly recommend them.

    If someone is interested in local training, Brainerd area, or around MN. We offer handgun, AR, and shotgun classes. Classes vary from one day, to broken down 3 hour blocks on weekday nights to try and meet people schedules. Not trying to come here a "shamelessly plug" us but throwing it out there. If you would like more info please pm or email me. Some other members here have been through the classes, and if they are willing, they could share unbiased reviews.

    Thanks,
    Dave
    My unbiased review is that Dave's courses are excellent. And I shot next to him at TriCon Combative Carbine II. It was highly demoralizing. He was one of two (out of 20) that scored high enough to pass the course.

    I hadn't thought about a shotgun class Dave. I'll have to see if I can go dig out my old Mossberg. And I know a couple of doctors that have some pretty fancy Benellis.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Central Minnesota
    Posts
    99
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmac View Post
    My unbiased review is that Dave's courses are excellent. And I shot next to him at TriCon Combative Carbine II. It was highly demoralizing. He was one of two (out of 20) that scored high enough to pass the course.

    I hadn't thought about a shotgun class Dave. I'll have to see if I can go dig out my old Mossberg. And I know a couple of doctors that have some pretty fancy Benellis.
    Thanks for the feedback Hmac, would love to have you and the Docs in a shotty class. I have some loaners too.

    We have basic AR coming up in June, give you a deal if you want to come back for a refresh. Also some IDR (instinctive defensive rifle) some in the works for alumni, and IDS 3 on the schedule for the summer. Cool stuff in the works, would love to have you back.

    Always a pleasure!
    Thanks
    Dave
    Mills Fleet Farm - Indoor Shooting & Archery
    Huldra Arms & Korstog Arms
    Training and Technical Support Coordinator
    http://www.millsshooting.com
    http://www.huldraarms.com
    http://www.korstog.com

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    16
    Feedback Score
    0
    Would anyone here be interested in a SouthNarc/Shivworks ECQC course this summer? I've been looking into hosting one, although thus far have not had any luck in finding a range to host it. Perhaps those of you in Brainerd might be willing to help with the range?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    79
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 8mmMauser View Post
    Would anyone here be interested in a SouthNarc/Shivworks ECQC course this summer? I've been looking into hosting one, although thus far have not had any luck in finding a range to host it. Perhaps those of you in Brainerd might be willing to help with the range?
    if I'm not able to do the Awerbuck course I'd be interested

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •