Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Colorado?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks so much

Right on, that sounds exactly what I am looking for. I always clean-up after myself, I'm so sick of slobs and lazy people ruining it for the rest of us respectible guys. Clutter is the biggest reason most free ranges get shut down, people get sick of the constant trash and complain enough to have the place off limits, SOme of my favorite ranges went south due to lazy people who wouldn't pick up there crap, and just brought hoards of it in. I cleaned up as much of it as I coul dfit in my car, but it was always too much to do anything about. Wish people were accountable for their actions in this day and age.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Carbine classes in Colorado?

Anyone know of a good carbine class/teacher in colorado? Looking for a class on the weekends only, and taught by someone who is very knowledgable in the M4/AR/M16 world; no fake weekend warriors.
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 06-24-10 at 09:07. Reason: Spelling as usual
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Sep 4-6 Dynamic Carbine 1
    Dynamic Carbine 2 River's Edge Outdoor Range, Pueblo CO

Magpul dynamics will be in pueblo...

http://www.magpuldynamics.com/training/schedule.shtml
    Last edited by chavez_e_chavez; 06-24-10 at 09:41.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Thanks Chavez, I'll check it out!
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 06-24-10 at 10:24.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Goog gunsmith wanted

I am looking for a respectable gunsmith near Denver (South Denver preferred). My wifes S&W Chiefs special decided to stop shooting double action after recent day at the range, and I cannot figure it out.
    Any help/suggestions are very appreciated.
    I am looking for someone who does EXCELLENT work, and is S&W armorer cerified; or if not he need have a lot of years behind him in the gunsmith business.
    This is my wifes primary carry piece, so I don't care how much it cost to get it 100%.
    Thanks!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Half Colorado and half Wyoming here. I'll be in Golden starting this August.
    Tu ne cede malis
    http://mises.org

"Cheer up Jim. Thank God we don’t get as much government as we pay for!"
    -Charles Kettering

Feedback Score
    Here, up above Colorado Springs.

Feedback Score
    Another member in CO.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by THCDDM4 View Post
    I am looking for a respectable gunsmith...
    Try Rob Bonacci. He works part time at Bowers Tactical off of Arapahoe and I-25. Send me a PM if you want Rob's contact info.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chavez_e_chavez View Post
    Sep 4-6 Dynamic Carbine 1
    Dynamic Carbine 2 River's Edge Outdoor Range, Pueblo CO

Magpul dynamics will be in pueblo...

http://www.magpuldynamics.com/training/schedule.shtml
    I am signed up for that one.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast